Go Pro Hero 4 Session

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Ae92, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Go pro hero 4 session for sale brand new boxed!

Bought an extra one but not needed now

looking for £260 delivered for a quick sale

can send pictures over whatsapp

These retail at £320 in the shops

Serious interest please!

2. RichS11

RichS11 Member

Hello mate. Whats the major difference between this and the 3 black edition? I'm interested in upgrading if it's worth it.

Cheers

3. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Hi mate this one is the latest version and small and compact to put anywhere on the car! Plus the camera is better quality Than the version you have! If you go on gopro main website it will give you a better idea. Hope that helps

4. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Back to the top!! Cheap go pro for sale!

5. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Back to the top!

6. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Still for sale! Last bump before I put it on eBay!

7. dannyboy160

dannyboy160 New Member

pm`d you mate

8. Ae92

Ae92 Member

back to the top.... time waster on ebay.. this is brand new and sealed and never been opened or turned on... £250 collected from east lodon or can meet somewhere reasonable to london... can deliver at an extra cost!

thanks

9. Ae92

Ae92 Member

BUMP forgot i even had this! get a great gift for someone for xmas! surely someone might want this on their driftcar! £250 is a bargain price for this! also selling my brothers gopro hero 4 black! again boxed and sealed and never opened!!

10. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Still for sale!! New price £230!! Brand new sealed! Can send pictures of the GoPro itself! Really good piece of kit! Good quality and small enough to have it anywhere in or outside the car!! Cheapest brand new GoPro on the net! £230 collected or can meet at a reasonable distance!

11. Pikey

Pikey Active Member

Winstanleys, £219.99

12. Ae92

Ae92 Member

I go by GoPro website.... Again I can't compete with imported goods... But thanks for sharing that pikey there's always that one twat that wants to thread crap and not really intrested in purchasing any goods...

Bump guys £230 brand new boxed :)

13. Pikey

Pikey Active Member

You made a false claim that its the cheapest GoPro on the net. I proved it wasn't. So fuck off :)

14. Ae92

Ae92 Member

Again pikey I Cannot compete with people who buy bulk on the net ESPECIALLY when it's imported goods... And again pikey for your information I'm selling a product which I don't have in bulk which was bought in the UK for £230! £10 difference from a website which claims to have bulk in stock.... So please pikey instead of being a twat and trying to thread crap my post and have no intention of buying you sir can go fuck off

Apologies guys as said above I'm still cheapest on the net that hasn't got a bulk of these GoPro... Sorry if I can't beat prices from the net and companies who buy abroad... Please serious enquires! I'm not on the net all day trying to find cheaper products than my item! On the other hand if your interested message me and we can negotiate... If not you can by all means buy from that website and most probably take a while to get... Oh Yh please do your research on warranty ;)

Again thanks pikey for showing a company that sells in bulk who has no intention of buying shit really and shows something that's £10 cheaper than mine... Well done mate pat on the back you twat

15. Pikey

Pikey Active Member

Are you a trader or a private seller?

16. Marko369

Marko369 Member

GoPro are a yank company and the units are built in Asia(isn't everything) so ALL dealers will have imported, including the one you bought off lol

Mate it's too dear, sorry for 'thread crapping' or whatever but who in the right mind is going to pay more 2nd hand than they can new???

17. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

He said it's BNIB....

18. Ae92

Ae92 Member

my bad sold for full asking price and yes it was a brand new item... thanks for the interest and thanks for the guys who had more interest in price matching and giving a statement/fact about where the units where made and how they are sold... thanks for stating the obvious my friend but again my prices are matched from items which are bought and sold within the UK market... next time if i do purchase out of the country i will notify you guys and sell it alot cheaper... again thank you! :)