Stage 3 s14.

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by chieflongshin, Sep 20, 2015.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

95 Nissan 200 sx.*

There's a couple of different bits of history with this car but I'll include from me with a build thread link. I took the car as a swap about 12 months ago. The car had been used as a daily and as a few drift days.*
    Upon take great receipt of the car I did a lot of work going through it front to back to make sure it was as mechanically sound as I could get it. This included fluid changes,* borescoping of the engine, sorting out a couple of idle issues and generally getting the car to a point where it was good to use more on the street, effectively toning it down a little. Exhaust has had overhaul* with new gaskets along entirety an ana new apex elbow fitted less than 2 months ago. Manifold has been braced and is custom tubular. Turbo is a garret gt3071r, uprated intercooler,* blitz* air filter,* z32* afm, and recently uprated plugs . Car has full skyline brake set up, skyline rear sub frame, props and 4.1 skyline diff. Recent fluid change for fully synthetic 10w 40 oil and red line shock oil in diff. Injectors are 740cc and the car is running a nistune ecu, defi gauges and aem* afr.* The exhaust and water temp gauge will need wiring completed.* Boost and afr fine. Comes with harness and corbeau* seat, quick shift also.
    The car has apex coil overs,* and a lot of other apex goodies underneath so suspension and drivetrain* wise it is ready to skid if you are so inclined. I never have as I don't have the skill to do it. There There is no vvt* rattle with the car.
    About 3 months ago the car was mapped and ran about 330bhp and over 300lb* torque. Since then it has had a slight boost uplift and map tweak and I would estimate in the 350bhp range. THE spec list is pretty comprehensive on car and it's a stage 3. Clutch was uprated to an ACT extreme 3 recently and has an exedy lightened* flywheel. Also comes with HIS,* carbon d* max spoiler and genuine* watnabe alloys. Greddy* pro spec 2 boost controller, tomei gear know,* apex rear toe and traction arms apex rear camber and tein front camber arms with apex gen2 coil overs.**

Build thread located here. ...
    1996*S14 Build

Points of consideration.*
    Coasting at 30mph* in 4th there is sometimes a knocking underneath car which I believe is a different mount. No movement* any other time is noticeable.**
    Car at some point in its life has had a slight knock on passenger side* is fillered and sprayed but requires a touch up.*
    Front bumper road rash.*
    In terms of rust the car has had the passenger sill done, I had the inner arch done, now the driver sill does have some beginning to show so will need a patch put in at some point.*
    Buzz at 3k. Believe a brace on the manifold is needed again. I plan to do this over the coming weeks.

The car has served me well but I am 6ft 6 and for me it's it's a squeeze which has become become a burden. I'm in no hurry to see but if someone wants an s14* that is an animal then it's worth looking at. No test pilots as this is not one of these 230bhp* ones and does genuinely bite (a lot).*

I am seeking £5500 o.v.n.o for this. Fairly flexible with viewings.* Please have have a look at build thread to see work done on car.

Will consider swaps for something interesting* .Interesting is not anything fwd.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jimbaw

Jimbaw Member

Hi mate, where are you based?
    would you consider a r33 gtst?

3. Jizzle

Jizzle Member

My Old car, good luck with the sale mate, won't be on here for long!

Let me know how much for postage of the steering wheel, has great value to me!

4. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Hi jimbaw. Open to looking at anything. I've had a gtst though so kinda depends where it's at. If anyone has a 2003 onward 7 series I'd be happy to talk. V8 or diesel.

Rob , will hook you up.

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Willing to look at 4x4s ls430s or other jap too

6. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Few more pics from when I bought car. Only main differences is car now has afr gauge and a different steering wheel. Very similar design.

7. Trucker15

Trucker15 New Member

Where you located mate?

8. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Cambs, not so far from Peterborough mate.

9. Jizzle

Jizzle Member

Thanks mate, miss that car still, pics look familiar!

I will pm you my number

10. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Happy to take any questions, this car is ready to drift if you are so Inclined.

11. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Thank you to those that have pmd so far. Happy to keep taking questions.

12. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Happy to look at 5k offers

13. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Price drop £4850 o.n.o

14. dmelly88

dmelly88 New Member

R34 4 door good spec +cash my way [​IMG]

15. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

Where would you be looking mate?