Storage unit / workshop share for sale (860sqft)

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by FlikstRR, Sep 17, 2015.

1. FlikstRR

FlikstRR 330D powered

i have found a location where a unit share is possible. I cannot afford the place on my own so am looking to split the space and costs equally. the unit is 860sqft and (apparently) dry.. on a rural farm style location hidden away. The landlord lives on location so security should be pretty god.

It would work out as £240 each per month (i may be able to negotiate this a little lower)... paying in advance for the month etc. All rates included. Space for two large cars each + tools and racking etc. there is also outside space and the previous tenant was a tyre man so there is (currently) a bunch of tyres outside that could prove useful haha.

Expect to pay half the deposit (of a months rent) at point of agreement as well as half the first month. If you are interested could you contact me asap as I'm not sure how long the opportunity will be around.

On here via pm, facebook (facebook.com/FlikstRR) or txt/whatsapp on 07828444519

2. Kingk

Kingk Member

Where are you/ where is the barn bud?

3. FlikstRR

FlikstRR 330D powered

sorry i didnt see this however that unit went before i could find someoen to share it.. so now looking for other options. cheers