Bmw e30 vert rollcage merc diesel om606 6 speed £5500

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by mat_91, Oct 6, 2015.

1. mat_91

mat_91 Member

1992 BMW E30
    Mileage is unknown on the shell, the mercedes 3.0ltr 24v straight 6 has around 130k just run in
    It is MOTed till the beginning of feb but at the right price i will put 12 months on it
    Tax is by law now not transferable for all cars

A description

Its a very clean very late e30 which has had a custom 6 point cage fabricated and fitted, it is welded directly to the shell down pretty much the entire b pillar and the top of the a pillar, fit is absolutely second to none

the engine is like stated a 3.0 mercedes diesel from a 1998 e300 beefy custom mounts throughout
    it has a om603 fuel injection pump fitted so it is fully mechanical, it is only a stock pump so power is around 180hp and 280nm but with a dieselmeken pump and a big turbo 400hp and over 500nm is very easy for these engines
    it has a 6 speed gearbox from 2004 mercedes c220cdi
    the clutch is a solid mass conversion kit from a sprinter it all bolts together like factory

the diff is from a bmw e34 tds 2.5:1 ratio welded

it has 100mm shortened front suspension struts with coilovers, stock ackerman, e46 lower arms with e30 m3 offset p-bushes, a e36 m3 evo steering rack with lock spacers is fitted no power steering

out rear are custom solid subframe bushes that lift the subframe 12mm, a e36 double wing diff cover is fitted along with a complete new diff mount and again solid bushes
    the spare wheel well has been cut out and the battery is in the boot above the diff on a custom mount

It also has wilwood bias pedal box fitted so no servo but the brakes aren't that heavy

The roof has no back window and is past its best really is does leak abit but its 20 years old

The body work is pretty ruff and different colours but its a driftcar so that's fine :wack:

probably more but come view it so you can properly understand it

price is £5500ono but my next project is a e91 so a deal could be made
    I'm in no rush or need to sell this car so no stupid offers
    Car is ten minutes from jn26 m1 Nottingham

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 mat_91, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. mat_91

mat_91 Member

Forgot to mention it's had all new brakes hose pipes etc, driveshafts, a driftworks supercool radiator

Price wise I'm open to reasonable offers just remember it's a freaking e30 vert with a beasty rollcage and a big ass diesel

3. E30sforlife

E30sforlife New Member

Hi,
    What engine and trans mounts did you end up using for this swap? Interested in doing one myself.