C34 Laurel Comp spec build

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by Chunky Nugget, Feb 27, 2011.

1. shifty biscuits

shifty biscuits Active Member

is it a car? looks more like a butt tank full of man butt! and lips.

2. Chunky Nugget

Chunky Nugget honkeytits!!

So full of bum, I can't shut the door!

3. Chunky Nugget

Er shit, forgot about this, More filling in updates to come, but shes fully alive, Insured, MOT booked for tuesday. Couple of niggles to sort out but yeah, pretty happy with it, shes now got more fighting ponch that the pic, full updates soon.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

4. Gazelle

Gazelle Well-Known Member

Yeah man..looking good

5. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

Absolutely love it, can I come see it some time?

The car not your penis that is.

6. Chunky Nugget

Gazelle, cheers dude
    Freddie, yeah man, when it's done we'll have to meet up for a pint dude. You seen shifty FC yet?? pretty sick.

7. shifty biscuits

yo lorenzo rollin on dubz from tuezdizzle holmes!!! we does skidz bro for realz

8. shifty biscuits

you owe me a cup holder off this too biznatch! oh and get hold of si he has that tomei ecu i used for a bit, was a pretty good map for 1 bar and 310-330 or some shit.

9. Chunky Nugget

Fuck you tits, them cupholders are far too cool for your lame arse. Power cut means no power at the workshop since yesterday morning, so can't finish the car for tuesday. booo. Might insure the MX5, fix the celica or tax the skyline, because the Civic has no MOT as of tonight dude, not sure yet.

10. shifty biscuits

you fully suck a total dick. fag balls. i want my cup holder you son bitch. you said i can have it cos im the don and your a mega douche. gather your tits the fuck up and make one of your many half arsed cars work for skids you homo.

11. essexcapri25

essexcapri25 Member

what wheels are they

12. Chunky Nugget

UPDATE TIME:
    Essex Capri, yours for £450 ono dude haha. There Arrows or something like that.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Right Photobucket pissed me off so I gave up the thread for a while, then forgot about it, then couldn't be arsed, then though, meeeh.

So bee driving the car as a daily, and its pretty awesome for what it is. Sorted all the running issues out, been boosting the shit out of it with no issues so far. Been running about 10 -11psi which is nice,the throttle response is awesome just as I was hoping, and the inlet manifold seems to work a treat, but because if the small runners could benefit from more boost. It's quick but lacks in ooompff, so going 1.5mm head gasket, some form of bigger turbo, 555s, and external waste gate to see what happens.

Fitted a few more bits before it first skid day, rear subframe locking collars, tried an XTD clutch, hated it, took it out put my Exeddy hyper twin back in with a new release bearing, fitted more interior. Shimmed the diff too much haha, works as a locker but ruins the car when not on lock, so thats coming out his weekend for 1 oversized 1.2 shim, instead of 2 .8 shims ive got in there ( on one side).

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

18s are just gay I've come to realise, there too big and cumbersome and look wank unless you like bodykits ETC which I really don't.

Ideally wanted 17"s but they dont make any nice ones in the size I need, so wacked my xxrs on and I fucking love it. 16s is what I'm sticking with until someone manz up and makes decent offset 17" wheels that don't melt my retinas with detest.

So rocked them but before my skids I changed the front to some Image rims I picked up as they were 10 offset so allowed me to fit 225 tractor style tyres to the front ( it's quite a heavy car so wanted all the grip I could muster)

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Looked shit but did the job

So went to Lydden hill the other day with my good mate Ashley in his supra, also his daily, and went for maiden skids.
    He's been building this for like, 30 or 40 years or some shit like that, so plan was, get there, skid, survive,return.
    Accomplished.

Basically this was the testing day for the cars, went pretty well.

Woke up crazy early because all the cool bros wanted to meet at Clacket at 6 in the morning, fuck me old boots.
    So pulled out of the BP only to be over taken by a 2 tone PS, not the kind of thing you see every day, so the convoy started, picked up Ash, got to Clacket about 6:15. Met up with Gizz, Fry, Rob, Ash goodlad and crew and headed down.

Got in, got unloaded, got ready.
    Unfortunately Ashs ( Goodlad) 1 j R32 died before we got started with oil pressure issues, gutted for him.

But we all went out with me and Ash staying at the back as this was the first time we'd drifted our cars. The car was fucking awesome, there was teething issues, mainly me choosing sleep over alignment, bad idea, and the handbrake being week. apart from that Mr laurels was awesome fun to drive. It was a bit weird to chuck, the "eyelignmet" I did was not good and with the shimmed diff kind of 4 wheel slid when trying to flick it, once on lock though was so much fun.
    Got a bit used to it, got some twining done and light train duties with Rob and Giz.
    Car ran faultless all day and got me home in comfort.

Basically, I fucking love this car, bits are on order for tarting, plus I've juste discovered the joy of Yahoo auctions, kind of wish I hadn't haha.

Lydden vid to follow soon, when I pull my finger out.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Look at my sulky face ha ha emo fuck tard!!

#112 Chunky Nugget, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  13. N.DEE325

N.DEE325 Member

Saw these cars at lyd the other weekend. Looked so tidy. That Supra though, I love that car.
    Have you got any vids? I saw your crazy mount on your roof.

14. Gazelle

Gazelle Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! :)
    Nice to see its up and running

15. Chunky Nugget

Cheers man good to have it done and out there finally. Ndee yeah everyone loves the supra ha ha i forget how much people like them . Video should be done soonish hopefully.

16. Chunky Nugget

Always forget about this thread. Done a few more bits, and driven it a lot, bought all the bits for wang time tune ups, including piggyback so I'll map it when its all fitted.

Bought many new wheels, have some awesome JDM splits i'm re furbing at the moment.

Managed to grab some factory skirts from Garage D, theyre painted just need to flat them again and then fit them up.

I will put a proper update up soon

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]
    Sketchy rear ride height provided by pot hole on other side.

Video from the Lydden I did, it's like a 7 min video so pretty long and probably boring if your not me or Ash but if your taking a poo or bored this will kill a few minutes.

#116 Chunky Nugget, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  17. dustyjake

dustyjake Member

You have top notch taste in music sir.. real entertaining video while having a poo

18. Chunky Nugget

Why thank you squire, I trust you curled out a beaut

19. JasonER34

JasonER34 Member

Enjoyed the vid, no poo

20. dustyjake

dustyjake Member

It was one of those deeply satisfying weight off your mind poos thanks.