Happy New Years from Florida!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by BavarianZ, Jan 7, 2016.

1. BavarianZ

BavarianZ New Member

Happy New Year all! I'm Jon Ryder from Tampa, FL in the USA. I have been a mechanic and working on my own drift car since 2011 (Seems like forever ago!) I am currently sliding my 95.5 BMW Z3. I have done as much weight reduction on it that is allowed within FD regulations (No chassis cutting or shaving) with seats, welded differential, coil overs and more and the build will continue on forever. I am currently working towards being able to compete in the 2016 Streetwise Drift Series, while also trying to bring the worlds worst, most POS '05 Mini Cooper S back to life. I also own my own photography business with my soon to be wife branded as Ryder Developments. We do more than automotive photography but that is a majority of our work. New Years Resolution is to build more on my car so it can be up to par with appearance and ability while keeping it a mild daily driver (Florida has basically no Driving restrictions or emissions so i'm good with the legal side of life).

As soon as my car is not in a million pieces, I will post up some pictures of my car.!
    :dw::dw::dw:

2. murt

murt Guest

Welcome to Driftworks :dw: :), I was in Tampa last October watching Bucks vs Jaguars :D