Rare Recaro Raptor seats

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by drew 007, Feb 7, 2016.

1. drew 007

drew 007 Member

I’m thinking of letting my Recaro Raptor seats go to a new home, i had these in my previous car and loved them so much i kept them in the garage with the intensions of putting them in my new car but it came with some already fitted so no need to keep the Raptors really.

There extremely comfy and rare seats. They look awesome with the camo pattern which makes a nice difference to the normal Evo/Honda Recaro’s you see. So stand out that bit more from the norm. :smokin:

There fully adjustable with tilt function (so easy to get in the back) there's lumber support via the side pumps, Both work as they should. They have the pull out for the extra leg support. And both have the space underneath for the fan/heated seat option. (No fans)

There is a couple of marks to let you know about, One being a small what looks like a burn to the drivers seat smaller then a 5pence piece (see pic) and another mark just up from the burn this may come out with a good clean? Been in the garage a while!

The side plastic on the drivers seat looks to have been repaired (see pics) the Plastic has been poorly repaired. Both where done to the seat when i bought them, they have never bothered me as you can’t really see them when in the car. But looking the side plastic could be made to look better.

There is no sagging to the seats and all the bolsters are fine with very little ware/use over the whole seats. No harness have ever been used so the middle rubbers are as new. And the plastic behind each seat is in very good condition as rarely had back seat passengers.

The seats would best benefit from a good clean, there not bad but as said I’ve had them in the garage for a while so to get the best from them a good deep clean would be recommend.

The seats DO NOT come with seat rails. And i would really prefer pickup, A, so you can see what your buying and B, to eliminate any damage in transit.

Collection From:- Sheffield.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Drew.

Price is £SOLD.

Pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A close up pic of the burn/marks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Close up of the side plastic.

[​IMG]

:thumbs:

#1 drew 007, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. stefan

stefan Member

People on Zilvia would probably loose their minds for these seats

3. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs:

4. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Bumpski for some awesome and rare seats.

Interested in wheels which are 5x120 also as px. BMW fitment.

#4 drew 007, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  5. drew 007

drew 007 Member

6. Alex_Green

Alex_Green New Member

Can't find the dimensions for these seats anywhere. Would you be able to measure them in all the relevant places as I want to see if they'll fit in an RX7 FD.

Cheers

Alex

7. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Hi Alex,

Yes I can measure them no worries il measure them when back from work today buddy. But I'm more then confidant they will fit as I had them in a previous toyota mr2 turbo.

Kind regards,

Drew.

8. Alex_Green

Alex_Green New Member

9. drew 007

drew 007 Member

10. CS1080

CS1080 New Member

Hi Drew, I could do £500 without the rails collected

11. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Thanks for the offer appreciated. Sadly I would rather keep them then sell for that price. Thanks anyway.

Kind regards.

12. CS1080

CS1080 New Member

Cheers Drew,

I do like the seats, but not sure I have the funds for 700. I could push offer up to 620.

13. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Again thanks for the offer really appreciated.

14. zeppelin101

zeppelin101 Member

In case anyone is in any doubt how much of a bargain these are at £700 for the pair, these are now sold as Sport Sportlines and aren't sold in this trim combination any more. The black version of this retails at £1295 per seat with the belt guides!

I've almost talked myself into them, if only I didn't have to fork out for an engine build.

15. CS1080

CS1080 New Member

I'm in the same boat, I need / want seats but I have completely obliterated any budget I thought I may have been trying to stick to so am going to take another stab. I've come this far

680?, it does say 700 ONO in fairness. I can grab myself a couple of cans of beans with the savings I may have there? :wack: :nod:

16. drew 007

drew 007 Member

Thanks fellas appreciated. And you can come and pick them up when ever cs1080 just let me know buddy.

Kind regards,

Drew.

#16 drew 007, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016