bmw e36 track/drift car HUGE SPEC!!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by zackruncie, May 25, 2016.

1. zackruncie

zackruncie New Member

bmw e36 track/drift car HUGE SPEC!!

Freshly built bmw e36 saloon (built over the winter as a little project which escalated quite quickly) . Has just been freshly resprayed inside and out in standox -rape yellow . cage freshly sprayed in standox - vulva purple . engine bay - vulva purple . fitted with a m52b28 . my idea was to use it for sdc or drift cup this year but being honest i just havent got the time due to other circuit racing commitments and just purchased a new house . car is still mot'd and road worthy . shell is good and will pass the next mot no probs. has new wings , new bumper , front nose one , grilles . just to freshen it up .

- M52b28 engine fitted with m50 manifold . remapped by end tuning , raised limited , mapped and ews delete

- decat exhaust

- fully stripped and painted interior . dash has been cut around cage so dash hugs the cage and it is an awesome job unlike some other ive seen
    -
    - full fia approved cage (have certificate and all papers.) was fitted by scott mcminn motorsport so is second to none! .

- raceland coilovers (were just to get it moving . have a set of hsd's if right price is offered

- sparco evo bucket seat with proper racing seat mounts for e36 to ensure perfect fitment

- willie rose modified hubs which are the bomb and are the best available ! modified inner tie rods and outer tie rods to allow the setup to run perfect alignment

- a number of polybushes throughout the car

- omp steering wheel with quick release boss

- full m sport bodykit with front splitter

- m3 mirrors

- m3 gtr rear spoiler with risers and bottom spoiler too

- genuine bbs rf split rims with good autogrip tyres ( spare lips with wheels

- carbon lorraine brake pads (excellent grip)

- drilled and grooved ebc discs

- abs pump delete and every brake pipe change and all old ones removed

- fire extingusher mounted in passanger footwell (comp regs)

- lightened wiring loom

- lightened flywheel (as stated when I bought the engine)

- quick release bonnet pins and tow straps as per regs

- takata harness

- quickshift selector (absolutely perfect nice and tight )

- motorsport hydraulic handbrake with carbon handle and will-wood cylinder (professional shelf made on transmission tunnel by scott mcminn motorsport at same time of cage)

- can come with open diff or welded diff or both if required

- large spares package gearboxes , clutches , pas pumps , steering racks , a number of wheels , full rear subframe , full front subframe , spare suspension arms , spare calipers , pad carriers , brake pads , suspension links , anti roll bars ( front and rear both sizes sport and non sport) . lots more !! even spare paint included!!

- as i said above absolutely gutted to be selling this but needs must ! . perfect car for somebody looking for a decent spec competition car or even just a high spec drift car . you couldn't build it for anywhere near this. the vehicle is in great condition and not like most other drift cars with battle scars all over them . also is fresh from paint so a blank canvas for somebody .

- not very often you get a car of this spec for sale ! . car is set up perfectly and runs mega lock due to hubs and steering modifications. more lock than ever required . this will shock a lot of the high power big money drift cars out there!

- ill be honest I'm taking a huge hit on this car for what it has cost me . but being honest it needs to go due to house purchase and just basically not having the time or commitment to devote to drift cup or any other championship due to running in compact cup .

- i will listen to offers . any question fire me a message or text me on 07596831688

car is in aberdeen but can deliver within reason or at your cost .

£5000 (price is just a guide as have no idea where to start )

pics to follow

2. bdc_126

bdc_126 Member

Pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk