★NIGHTSPEED★ - Nissan Silvia K's

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by r32_doriftoo, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Dandy

Dandy Member

Love your car mate! Where did you get your sideskirts? I have the same JDM body kit, I only miss this kind of sideskirts... She looks better like this

2. r32_doriftoo

r32_doriftoo Member

3. r32_doriftoo

r32_doriftoo Member

Hey guys,

It has been a few weeks since I've updated this.

I've rolled and painted the wings yesterday and did yet another ricy job by installing some LED stripes in the interior - shame on me but it really suits the appearance of the car in my opinion :nod:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have to admit that we didn't use the correct WK0 as the paint shop would have charged me 250€ for two cans of paint - fuck that! We ended up using old paint of a Toyota Chaser which we had in our garage already. It's slightly different to the original Nissan one which doesn't really bother me as it's a track car anyway.

As you may have noticed, my Meisters arrived and I'm seriously happy with them. Just need another matching pair in 17x8 something so if there's anyone having a pair for sale please feel free to drop me a PM :)

Cheers

#23 r32_doriftoo, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  4. Retro - Slide

Retro - Slide Member

Car looks properly cool with the wheel combo above. Look forward to seeing the next update dude!

5. jayden012

jayden012 Member

love those front rims car looks great m8

6. r32_doriftoo

r32_doriftoo Member

Hi guys,

went to a drift day recently. Unfortunately I wasn't able to run the Meisters up on front as I didn't get a fixed date for a proper alignment. They rubbed the sh*t out of the inner arches when turning as the front castor was way off.

Anyway, a friend of mine was kind enough to lent me his gram lights which are wrapped in nice semi slicks up on front for the weekend :) car looked a bit sorry for itself stance wise but I was able to attend the event at least! :euge:

Looking at the pictures the car would definitely benefit from stiffer springs and an uprated anti roll bar, which will be sorted before I attend the next drift event. Beside the fact that I crunched the reverse gear (however that happened) the car was faultless and run all weekend without any bigger problems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See ya!

7. GTRKiiNG

GTRKiiNG Member

tranny back in:

[​IMG]

Irish Reg on the other s14 in the background? Haha

8. r32_doriftoo

r32_doriftoo Member

Haha yeah, the S14 belongs to a friend of mine who is Irish and moved to Germany a year ago.

9. Mad_Max

Mad_Max isthisreallife?

Glad to see a nice stock bodied s14 for a change. Looks great even with the different shades paint.

10. Jites

Jites Active Member

Got that Gangster Lean on the go man, that's impressive!

looking good, much prefer the JDM OEM bumpers over the UK ones

11. r32_doriftoo

r32_doriftoo Member

Hi guys,

Well its been a while since I updated this...

We've lately been to the biggest Japanese car meet over here in Germany which is called Reisbrennen held on a German racing circuit with roughly 20.000 guests. The weekend is filled with time attack themed racing for beginners, amateurs and pros such as 1/4 mile racing and of course drifting. Beside the very first round of Drift Allstars our German drift series called Drift United held a drift show in which I participated.

The car run faultless all weekend beside an impact with a tyre wall. Anyways here are some pictures of the weekend:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]