Cheap/very cheap livery designs!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by EtherealDesign, Jul 11, 2016.

1. EtherealDesign

EtherealDesign New Member

Hi guys, I've stalked the majority of this site for ages without making an account but I thought it was finally time to see if I could help any of you guys out and in turn let it work out for me as well! A bit about me, my name is Jordon, with an O, I'm an 18 year old digital and graphic design student, run my own little design/commission business, used to drive/drift a lil bit in Nissan r31 skyline (Australian 4dr) but had to sell up due to time/money/Uni/family probs, and currently driving a crappy fwd auto Corolla sedan until I can make enough money to finally get myself an e36 daily/drifter ANYWAYS BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS THREAD- recently my uni has given us a requirement to complete paid and applied graphic design work! The payment amount doesn't matter, so my prices will be very negotiable and cheap to say the least, and I'll be here to do a few designs! I need to complete work for 3 clients, but honestly I want to stick around and keep designing stuff for drifting guys and gals. Anywho my process usually involves a consultation, you give me an idea of what you want, inspiration images always help, I'll whip up between 5-10 very rough design ideas, you take your pick of a couple you want to see designed further, and then I'll take two designs further again, and you take your pick once again, and then I bang out a fully scalable document ready for print, a few teaser/concept pictures and a few poster designs as well, and anything else you might want, sticker designs, logo design posters, etc. SO if you want any examples of my work just let me know and I can show you guys what I've done and what I can do! Now that you've made your way through that ridiculous amount of text, hit me up guys!
    THANKS A TON
    -Jordon

(Also I am so very sorry if this kinda post isn't cool, not trying to peddle my services, just trying to get exposure and involved as I'm drift car-less atm)

#1 EtherealDesign, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. shikari_chaos

shikari_chaos Member

Cool, sounds like a free bit of graphic work for someone who wants.. graphics. Are you thinking just on car designs or team logos and other items, T shirt designs etc
    Good luck with it fella. I do graphic design work and it's fun, In the long run you've just got to find the market that works for you.

3. EtherealDesign

Hey man! And yeah that's pretty much the gist of things, some work will be free depending on complexity and all that. But yeah definitely willing to do team logos, t shirts, hats and all that too, Basically I just need to design stuff to get paid hours of experience at uni (doesn't matter what the pay is). And that's awesome that you do it too, definitely keen to try and find my market, thanks for the advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. EtherealDesign

Also just a little bit to sweeten the deal, the first 3 people/teams/anyone to start talking to me about this stuff I'm willing to do for free as long as you're okay with me adding your work to my art folio for future employment, examples of work etc etc. first spot is already taken! Only two left peeps [emoji1]

5. matthew_l

matthew_l Member

6. EtherealDesign

No worries Matthew, just sent a message through to the Facebook page :)

Also for anyone still after free work, the second spot was just taken a couple hours ago! Only one left!

7. h20490

h20490 Member

Sent an Email to you Jordon :-)

8. EtherealDesign

Hi bud! When did you send the email? I have sent a reply email to the ones I have received so far :)

9. Mrodoc

Mrodoc Member

Hey man, drop me a private message I'd be interested on some designs for my car

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

10. EtherealDesign

Just shot you a message dude [emoji846]

11. KenoKennedy

KenoKennedy New Member

Whats up dude,

Can you PM me with your contact details?

12. Michael7s

Michael7s Member

is the third spot still available for a team?
    We're planning to get started with some logo, tshirt design, possibly simple car livery (rallycross team)

13. EtherealDesign

Hey dude for whatever reason I can't seem to pm anyone on dw unless it's through the tapatalk app :/ but you can contact me at jordonvardon@gmail.com :)

14. EtherealDesign

Hi bud, I'm sorry but the third spot was taken a couple days ago, I forgot to update the thread! However I can still offer very competitive prices for what you're after, definitely much less than most other designers (being a student and all) so shoot me an email and I can work something out for you if you'd like :)

15. chodjinn

chodjinn Active Member

Yo, I might be interested in a wrap design for my skyline, for the sides only really. Send me a PM with your contact details. I already have a colour scheme for the paint, but not the graphics.

16. EtherealDesign

Hey man, that sounds awesome and I'd love to help out, I can't pm anyone on dw yet for some reason unless it's with the tapatalk app, however you can email me at jordonvardon@gmail.com :)

17. EtherealDesign

hey dude for whatever reason i cant seem to pm anyone on dw unless its through the tapatalk app :/ but you can contact me at jordonvardon@gmail.com

18. Richiie

Richiie Member

Would be interested in designs for s13

19. EtherealDesign

No worries bud, just send me an email and we can hash things out :) jordonvardon@gmail.com

20. pecs

pecs Member