Nissan Skyline R33 GTST - £5000

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Aaron-87, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Aaron-87

Aaron-87 Member

Nissan Skyline R33 GTST

It’s with an extremely heavy heart and much sadness that I’m putting my Nissan Skyline R33 GTST up for sale. I’ve been toying with the idea of selling for the past month or so and kept telling myself “it’s ok, you can afford to keep it, it’s fine”and I’ve now come to realise that after recently becoming self-employed that finances simply can’t allow for me to keep it.
    The spec…

1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST (L reg - private plate won't come with the car)
    119k KM so roughly 74k miles (clocks still reading in KM too)
    MOT expires start of October 2016

- Engine –
    RB25DET manual running 0.8 bar on stock turbo
    Apexi Power FC ecu with hand controller
    Blitz Dual SBC Electronic Boost Controller
    Apexi air intake
    Driftworks FMIC
    HKS SSQV dump valve
    Walbro 255fuel pump
    Uprated coilpacks with Iridium spark plugs
    Japspeed downpipe and decat
    Japspeed cat-back exhaust system
    Conceptua uprated hi-flow fuel filter (fitted 2 weeks ago)
    Fresh oil and filter just a few months back

- Suspension & Wheels-
    Work Euroline KH 18x9.5” et38 on 215/35/18 with 25mm hubcentric spacers front
    Veilside Andrews 18x10” et42 on 235/40/18 with 30mm hubcentric spacers rear
    BC Racing coilovers
    Hicas lockout bar
    Rear adjustable camber arms
    Japspeed front camber arms yet to be fitted (will come with car)

- Styling –
    Type M side skirts and rear spats
    Roof spoiler
    Rear boot spoiler removed
    EP Racing deep dish suede steering wheel
    HKS boost gauge
    Blue drift style gear knob
    The engine pulls well in all gears, no crunches in the gearbox, and boosts solid all the way up to 7k rpm. I’ve never had it put on a rolling road but with mods it’s running and the boost at 0.8 bar it should be somewhere in the 300bhp region.

- Bad bits –
    I’m going to try and be honest about everything, there’s no point hiding anything so I’ll just write out everything I can think that you’ll want to know about.
    This is no show car. If you want something to enter into a show and shine competition,then you’re in the wrong place! After an impact it had a couple of years back some filler work was done on the rear passenger quarter and has resulted in a large portion of the paintwork being covered in over spray that I’ve been able to get rid of fully, some panels are worse than others and it still cleans up nicely but would most likely need a respray if you really wanted something to spend all day polishing. In addition to this there are scratches and dents on parts of the car (nothing major and as you’d expect from a 1993 car) and the paint on the roof has faded somewhat. The side skirts and roof spoiler were painted using a rattle can so are far from a good job!
    The drivers rear arch has some bubbling and rust on and the front drivers arch has a small patch of paint flaked off where I gave it a bit too much abuse with the arch roller!
    Underneath is fairly solid and has recently had the sills, chassis rails and sub frame wax oiled. However, the jacking points aren’t amazingly strong but I tend to use other points underneath to jack the car up from anyway so never really bothered me. Had the rear drivers jack point welded on its first MOT in my ownership 2years ago but haven’t had anything mentioned about the others on any MOTssince.
    As usual with most R33s the front strut tops are getting a bit of rust coming through on the top skin. Still looks solid from under the wheel arch and hasn’t made any signs of weakness or holes yet but may be something that’ll need looking at in the future.
    The power steering occasionally decides it doesn’t want to work. Never bothered me so done nothing about it, just means your arms get a good workout every so often.
    Think I’ve covered everything there, if there’s anything you want to know just post on here or send me a message. Car is located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

Price is £4800 as it sits now or £4250 on standard Nissan wheels.

I’m also open to swaps for something Jap but I’d need it to include some cash my way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Aaron-87, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  2. Aaron-87

Aaron-87 Member