asifcml - Scammer alert!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by speedingmofa, Sep 28, 2016.

1. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

SCAMMER ALERT. BEWARE OF THIS SCUMBAG.

Bought an item from this guy and he wrote the wrong address intentionally so it is returned to him and keeps on lying he never received it. Goes back and forth with lies and wasted much of my time calling and mailing every shipping company involved.
    On Aug 27 I gave him 12hrs to give me back my money or I'm sharing my story with the world... He choose, the world :)
    Contact me for tracking details. Both show the package had been returned!

A pig to his words
    • Promised to ship out my order and ensure i received my order before I left the country (vacation), but failed
    • After my order was supposedly lost, promises to call the shipping company, but takes weeks to do so "yea been busy" is always his excuse
    Disrespectful
    • Intentionally ignores message on whatsapp, facebook, forum private messages and e-mails and now also ignores my phone calls
    Compulsive liar
    • Lies intentionally during phone calls saying he never received my order back
    • Deletes my messages on his "Dark slide" page so he can continue to fraud others
    • Wrote down both the wrong zip code and house number intentionally, so my package is returned to him
    Affiliated with
    • Tsujigiri Motorsports
    • Dark Slide Motorsports (Owner)
    • Learn2Drift
    Details of this scammer
    • Username: asifcml on Instagram/Driftworks/Sxoc and various other known forums
    • Email and paypal: callum.laws at hotmail dot com
    • Phone and whatsapp: +44 749 640 5162

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

In case yall wanna know what this doofus looks like
    [​IMG]

3. rock_on

rock_on Member

I bought front uk spec supra discs,pads,calipers off him,
    Off this forum he supplied his phone number had plenty of contact
    I did get to the twitchy bum time waiting for them to arrive as we agreed a price posted,
    had them hand delivered in the end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

I guess you came out on top in your case. I lost a £100 and gained a bunch of headache

5. rock_on

rock_on Member

6. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

Damn you just dodged a bullet. I seem to be one of the few that had been scammed.

He was actually replying quickly when i owed him money. But once things went south because of his own doing he stopped replying everywhere!

7. chodjinn

chodjinn Active Member

To be fair, posts like this I actually find hilarious these days. If you paid with paypal or similar, then you would be covered, end of story. Do thing properly the first time round. Posting on here whinging about it doesn't get you any sympathy.

8. catboy

catboy Member

Unless you sent the money as a gift to avoid PP fee's, in which case they will laugh in your face

9. Smilybrad

Smilybrad Active Member

in which case it is your own fault for trying to avoid fees! Use an online calculator to add the fees on yourside if the seller won't accept paying them and send it that way. Then you are covered. You are buying off an online forum from people you don't know! I have been done over in the past having to bank transfer, which is why now I only paypal as purchase and pay the extra to be covered, or pay cash on collection.

Brad =)

10. catboy

catboy Member

Spot on :)

11. chodjinn

chodjinn Active Member

Exactly. I got done on here once, couple of years ago by a guy who was a 'trusted member' of the forum - the parts he sent were no where near as good as he said, but I got most of my money back selling them on. Lesson learned, never again.

12. asifcml

asifcml Member

Well a PayPal dispute was put in, PayPal sided with me as after the returned to sender part a change of address was added and it was then delivered.

Classic case of a guy buys an item, receives item, tries to scam and get his money back and a free part but PayPal didn't side with him and gets butt hurt.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

13. asifcml

asifcml Member

"One of the few"
    Please do tell who else I've apparently scammed? Or is that just another lie you've come up with?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

14. matthew_l

matthew_l Member

This guy sounds like a right tit.

15. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

I have the proof, and paypal NEVER sided with you! I called it off because you were crying for your pennies.

The address was never changed otherwise u can see it all in the tracking history. I got my proof posted up here, where's yours. Keep on lying out of your arse

Once a dispute is opened, paypal gives you a certain amount of days to close it or escalate. I gave this scumbag the benefit of the doubt because i was on vacation! The tracking nr he gave me made it seem as if it was on it's way.

Definitely true, I've learned my lesson never to trust anyone online again.

#15 speedingmofa, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  16. rob192

rob192 Member

Which one?

17. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

Just so anyone can look it up, check p2g and track P2G36039341 . It clearly says RETURNED to CLIENT. Same goes for the one from postnl (internationalparceltracking), track using this nr 3SHEUK00008320 and using zip code 3038CL which ISNT even my zip code or house number to begin with (close, but NO)!

18. Robsy

Robsy Member

Take this one on the chin fella and put it down to experience. The proof is there for everyone to see that he is a thieving scumbag, and the fact all he has done is made some shitty comment about you being the liar!? Tosspot.