Possible ebay 2JZGTE V161 FRAUDE

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by SySpector, Oct 29, 2016.

1. SySpector

SySpector New Member

Hi guys,

does anyone heard 2jzgte ebay sells that are not real and with bank transfer the buyer loses money tracking?

i'm from Portugal and won a 2GZGTE at ebay, but this engine is advertised in USA, same pictures same description. this seller has 7 feeds as buyer and he's selling now a 6000 pounds product and only accept Bank transfer..

the main reason i'm writing this is that somene ele bid with me, probably from uk, is safier to you guys?

another thing, i think is another AD like this actually and probably same scheme, ond ebay accounts and some positive feedback and in the end, no money no engine..

anyone from Birmingham, guy says is from there...

the one i've bought :

Toyota Supra HKS Twin Turbo 6 Speed VVTI Engine 2JZGTE JZA80 Fcon VPro Sard ORC

the real one:

Toyota Supra HKS Twin Turbo 6 Speed VVTI Engine 2JZGTE JZA80 Fcon VPro Sard ORC | eBay

the one i think is not real either:

JDM TOYOTA SUPRA 2JZGTE 6 SPEED ENGINE SUPRA GETRAG TRANSMISSION V161 *SARD ECU* | eBay

cheers

Marcio

2. CEmm

CEmm Member

Looks very dodgy, the same listing but on 2 sides of the pond.

The fact the one you won has less feedback and is requesting a bank transfer I would advise to steer clear.

If you did want to go ahead, ask for a picture with his ebay name and the date on, but insist on using paypal.

Alternatively, if you can transfer money from a credit card, then usually banks offer buyer protection as technically its their money. But im not sure if you can transfer from credit cards or just use for purchases.

Chris

3. Swampy442

Swampy442 Active Member

It reeks of a scam. If it seems to good to be true, it generally is. Especially with V161 boxes

4. twiglett

twiglett Active Member

its a scam. it keeps getting relisted.

5. docwra

docwra Active Member

Would transfer £6000 to the bank account of a guy you met in a bar who said he would get you a V161?

Would you transfer it to the account of someone you hadnt even met in person then?

6. SySpector

SySpector New Member

basically that Docwra, huge mistake..

i still believe in santa i know lol