Low mileage Nissan Silva S 15 Spec R, Needs some bodywork attention.

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by shifty babe, Oct 18, 2016.

1. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

Removed until new v5 arrives in the post

#1 shifty babe, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

Price is different here to sxoc or again am I seeing things? lol

3. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

No your correct, I made a mistake on SXOC!

4. S15_drifter

S15_drifter Member

The want for this is so so bad! Don't wanna do a deal on a 57 plate 730d mapped do you? Please lol

5. Jimbaw

Jimbaw Member

Would you be interested in a skyline r33?

6. micomer

micomer New Member

Great time waster

7. RIGHTLAD

RIGHTLAD Member

Y what happened

8. micomer

micomer New Member

Came all the way from Birmingha. For nothing as the car isnt for sale "yet". She expected me to leave a deposit on the car and leave without the car as still on private plate.

9. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

I find that comment quite offensive if I am honest, as I have been nothing but helpful to both you and your customer until you arrived last night having not given me all the details of your intended purchase. If you had, I would have told you the car couldn’t be taken yet and that you should not have seen the car until it was ready to be sold.

Let me explain for any potential buyers who may be put off by that comment….

I’ve been speaking with a French lad since last weekend who was interested in the car. After many messages between him and myself we agreed that he would have an importer come and look at the vehicle on Wednesday night at 7pm and if he was happy with it, place a holding deposit on the car.
    I had a viewing at 5pm on the Wednesday and the Lad offered me the full asking price providing he could take it there and then. As I knew the French lad had paid an importer to look at it, I turned the offer down as I felt it was unfair to sell the car knowing the importer was on his way to look at the car. 7pm comes and no viewer. At 7.15 I get a phone call saying the deposit money for the car hadn’t cleared with the importer and that he couldn’t view it tonight. During this phone call the importer said that the intention was for them to inspect the chassis and bodywork and then place a deposit. The car would then be collected and taken to a warehouse in London before the customer picked it up. Perfect. That gave me time to get the car ready to leave and I was happy with that. I would even have dropped the car off as I’m not far from central London. As a result, I said I was happy to wait until the deposit money cleared with the importer.
    Thursday morning I get a text saying the deposit had cleared and they would view the car at 7pm that evening. All fine.
    They arrive at 8pm after collecting another car on the way and ask me to take it to a petrol station for inspection under the lights. Again I agreed as it’s a reasonable request. We arrive and the guys start looking at the vehicle bodywork and I asked if they wanted me to move it for them to jack up. I know the customer specifically asked them to look at the chassis but they didn’t bother. They just tried to feel behind the side skirts. The car is so low there is no way you can properly check the chassis without jacking it up so I was surprised at the lack of effort considering this is something the customer was quite specific to me about. Luckily enough the car is clean as a whistle underneath but that’s beside the point.
    They started taking pictures and then mentioned they planned on driving it straight from the petrol station to France. At this stage I explain that cannot happen. I have applied to have my plate put on retention but am waiting for the new V5 and so the car cannot be sold until it arrives. This is obviously an issue so one of the guys gets on the phone and speaks with his boss, after a few minutes he hands me the phone, I explain the situation and the manager agrees to place a deposit on the car and pick it up at a later date which I am happy with. I hand the phone back and 5 minutes later after the buyer has again spoken with his manager the managers saying that now cannot be done. At this point I’m concerned as to why they want to get it out the country so quickly. On the journey to the petrol station the guy in the car with me told me it wasn’t being registered in France so with no V5 document signed and no vehicle registry in France I assumed I would have no way to prove a sale. I was also concerned that I would get stung with numerous toll charges and potential speeding fines.
    I explain my situation to them both and it’s at this stage they start getting irate and very pushy. I tried phoning the DVLA to see where I stood with selling a car without the correct V5 but as it was so late I could not get through.
    In the end I was backed against a barrier, with 2 guys pushing me into selling a car without the correct documentation. I felt cornered and as I was on my own, slightly threatened. It was at this point I got in the car and left.
    I appreciate I should have waited till the new v5 arrived before advertising but I never imagined someone would arrive and want to take the vehicle on the day. I have always placed a deposit on a vehicle and then return a few days later to collect it. However, I also think both the customer and importers should have informed me of their intentions of buying it that night. Had they done so I would have told them to delay their viewing until the car was ready to go and would happily have held it until they had seen it. Turning up late, with altered plans and then pushing me into making a decision I wasn’t happy with did nothing except make me feel threatened and nervous about the sale.

As a result, I will remove the advert until the new v5 arrives and the car is ready to be collected.

Sorry to any potential buyers that may have been interested and for the essay!

10. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

As much as i love skylines I just wouldn't have the time to maintain or drive it :(

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the offer but I already have a daily diesel :) Car looks nice though!!

11. micomer

micomer New Member

Fair enough

12. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

I wonder if it was the same importer that got pushy with me on my R32GTR who got told to fuck off out of my car.

13. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

Company was Gocarz

14. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Empty your mailbox

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

15. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

Just have done.

16. Eynonz

Eynonz Member

Your brave. Especially having the viewing away from home on your own. I always have a friend or two around for viewings, makes buyers less pushy when they have more than 1 person to deal with.

Be interested to see the advert when it's reposted.

17. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

your mailbox is still full so i still cant message you :) PM me your number and I'll message you that way!

18. shifty babe

shifty babe Member

I've learnt my lesson, Safe to say I won't be doing it again!

- - - Updated - - -

Pm'd you