MX5 with trailer for sale.

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by g_funk, Oct 28, 2016.

1. g_funk

g_funk Member

For sale my mk1 mx5 skid car and trailer.
    Owned this car for well over a year now. It has been the most fun car I have ever owned.
    I truly feel that they are the perfect car to learn to drift in. The car comes with a trailer and every think you need to get into drifting. The perfect starter kit.

R reg 1997 no MOT or Tax car will be sorn by the time its sold. 1.8 (MOT runs out in less than a months so i will sorn the car.
    Fully stripped interior. Sparco sprint bucket seat and low profile runners (less that a year old). 3 point harness, Deep dish steering wheel. Hydro hand brake with willwood 0.652 cylinder. HSD dual tech coilovers fully adjustable ride hight and dampening. TR lanes roll over bar bolted into the car (less than a year old). JR6 8x15” et15 wheels all round. Good amount of tread on the tyres. Wheels in decent condition. Welded Diff been in for way over a year. 6mm rack spacers.

Bomax rep skirts. JDM front splitter. Duck tail spoiler. Resprayed in battle ship grey mtn94 graffiti paint (sprayed on my drive). Bonnet spacers, HKS mushroom air filter. 50mm japspeed alloy rad. Override fan with switch on dash (this is additional to the standard fan). Cat back exhaust.

Car will come with a hard top that I brought a while ago to fix. It isn't in the best nick but its solid and fits to the car. Just needs a bit of filler and a rattle can spray job like the car.

Car comes with 3 set of 14” skid wheels and some off the rim tyres. Single axle braked trailer and 4 sets of racket straps all rated to 1 tone. Break away chain, trailer board, ramps and every think needed to get the car on the trailer.
    I also have a spare un-welded open diff.

The car is a skid car and 22 years old. It has the odd drift scar and mark on it. The car was painted on my drive. It isn't a show car its a car to have fun in. Non of the tattyness or hairdresser remarks even matter when your on full opposite lock at 50mph.
    You can tow this on any full driving licence as its single axle trailer. I tow it with a LWB vivaro so the trailer and car weighs less than or equal to my vans kurb weight when unloaded and the total weight of my van with the trailer, car, tools and me weighs less than 3.5 tones.
    I have racked up 1000s of miles towing this trailer and mx5.

Any questions then please message me. I will up load some more photos once I have taken some more up to date ones in the next week or so. i am open to offer
    I am only selling as I am going to buy a different car for drifting. It will be sad to see this mx5 go its been a lot of fun.

Ebay link for the photos below sorry couldnt work out the url stuff its been a while!

mx5 drift car and trailer. Drift starter kit MAZDA MX5 EUNOS | eBay

#1 g_funk, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. thenextdk

thenextdk Member

For fucks sake.

Price? Pictures? Location?

If you can't be arsed to sort out a decent for sale advert, have you been arsed to maintain the car you're trying to sell?

It doesn't exactly reflect well dude.

3. Drifttrader

Drifttrader Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

No need to swear at him

4. g_funk

g_funk Member

cheers for the constructive input. Oh how i have missed your type on internet forums (keyboard warriors and wannabe certified badmen). If you had take the time to read my post i mentioned about the url uploading of pictures and my lack of knowledge on this. last but one sentence/ paragraph on my original post!
    I have my own business to run and a house to do up so time is a rare commodity. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. So to spend an hour to post up photos of the car which already has photos on ebay isnt really time effective.

As for maintenance i cant really see the connection your implying to, in regards to uploading photos to a forum and carrying out regular oil changes, shakedowns up keep and servicing on a vehicle that has been drifted once a month and used on the road for the last 18 months. And has worked and performed how intended.

Thanks again thenextdk. I have already wasted far too much time replying to you i have a kitchen worktop that needs another coat of danish oil applying, dinner to cook and some grandparents to vist this evening!

Drifttrader thanks for the upload. Nice to see some help full and constructive people looks good on the hobby/ sport

Location as per ebay! Tamworth, Midlands, United kingdom B78
    Price as per ebay! £2000.00 (before it gets pointed out again)

#4 g_funk, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  5. thenextdk

thenextdk Member

No problem, I enjoy being helpful.

6. g_funk

g_funk Member

Bump.
    Done my last skid day in this car last weekend. Sell for sale

#6 g_funk, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  7. jayz