1999 NISSAN SILVIA S15 - SPEC R - BN Sports Wide body - Pearlescent White

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Joeh, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Joeh

Joeh Member

Nissan Silvia S15 - Spec R - Low Mileage

It troubles me to have to advertise my Nissan S15 for sale. I have owned the car just under a year and I have been enjoying it on my weekends, unfortunately I recently lost my job therefore I require to cut down on my expenses and free up some money. I will consider a cheaper car if you wish to PX.

The car has been in the UK since 2009 and has had only 1 owner before me whom ordered it originally via an import company.

The vehicle mileage is extremely low at 67000km (around 41k miles)

The condition of the car is excellent, the wide body has been very well done and the paintwork is immaculate.

The car drives very well and has some modifications to make it more enjoyable.

It is a genuine Spec R and I have also had this verified against it's chassis number when I was buying it.

The car is HPI Clear and the bodywork is very clean, it doesn't show any signs of previous repairs or any damage as such.

The current modifications are:
    • BN Sports Widebody
    • Coilovers
    • Veilside Andrew Racing Type F Alloys - 2 piece - 18x12.5j / 18x11.5j
    • 4x New Tires 265/35/18
    • Yuasa Battery (New)
    • HKS Exhaust (newly installed)
    • APEXi Induction Kit
    • GReddy Front Mount Intercooler
    • TOAD Sterling Cat 1 Alarm System

PX Welcome

Priced at £12800.

07944945944 - Joe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Joeh, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  2. theholty

theholty OH NOES

Woah, that's a blast from the past, me and my mate went to look at this at the dealers in Bradford back when it was first imported. Amazingly it doesnt look to have changed one bit.

It was a really clean lovely car back then but the salesman was such a dick to us that my mate didn't bother buying it! GLWTS