S13 Parts, Fabricage 6 point cage, koguchi bodykit, origin, R33 diff, geomasters etc

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by James D, Jan 14, 2017.

1. James D

James D Member

I have various parts relating to my S13 that are no longer needed as i'm buying a PS and these are surplus to requirement.

I'm not breaking the shell as it's already gone so no asking for 2 wheel nuts and a clutch line because i only have the parts i've listed left and everything else transferable to the PS will be kept!

£350 R33 GTST ABS Welded Diff. Removed from a 33k Mile imported '33 GTST and welded+ plated by a friend straight away. Has seen about 7/8 skid days and has absolutely no play in it whatsoever. Solid bushes front along with all fixings. Comes with 2 pairs of driveshafts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£220 Freddy SR20 Inlet Manifold. Brand new, unused - i've retapped all the holes and had the dremel on it a bit to clean it out so will be perfect to bolt straight on. Comes with Fuel rail, pipes and should have all the fixings you'll need. Paid £328.80 landed for it but decided to go for Gti-R ITB's instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£150 DMAX style rear lights. Not 100% perfect but definitely presentable on any car. S13 fitment. Not a cheap crappy eBay copy either

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£500 Driftworks GeoMaster Front + Rear Knuckles. Rear knuckles have just been painted but not fitted so the bushes are brand new. Fronts have only seen a couple months on the road but both with some paint will look good as the day they came out the box.

[​IMG]

SOLD Fabricage 6 point bolt in rollcage. It has all the options; Rear x brace, Harness bar, Rear side bracing, Throughdash side bars, door X braces (cut out however could be refitted with a bit of tube to extend). Brand new these cost over £1200

£600 Fully bodykit for S13. Front + rear Origin bumpers (front is genuine I believe, rear as well), Koguchi Power front + rear wings/overfenders - front is +50mm and rear is +70mm. Believe Origin sideskirts, and a rocket bunny style rear spoiler. Would much rather sell as a whole than break - not mint condition but i'm sure they'd look mint resprayed with the front bumper repaired a little.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 James D, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Thekexi

Thekexi New Member

Hi im interested in the origin kit and over fenders, but are you willing to ship to iceland if i pay for tje shipping ?

3. LUX1

LUX1 Member

hi matey would you sell a spare set of shafts or even just one? drop me a text or i can text you, my no. is 07503192180

thanks

4. James D

James D Member

Hi mate, due to the nature of the kit (being fiberglass) i'd rather not but thanks for the interest :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate, would sell shafts separate for £100/pair (y)

5. chodjinn

chodjinn Active Member

Sent you a PM r.e. Geomasters.

6. James D

James D Member

Replied mate, good to hear from you (y)

7. James D

James D Member

Still got bits for sale!

8. Aidan s13

Aidan s13 Member

Hi, I'm interested in the fabicage, do any plates need to be welded in for the cage to fit ? Pm if you can for some reason it won't let me pm you.

9. markclarence

markclarence Member

Pmd u for s13 fabricage

10. James D

James D Member

You'd need to make some spreader plates for the front and middle legs, the rear come with spreader plates already :)

11. g3dd35

g3dd35 New Member

Hi mate if decide to sell the spoiler give me a shout please :)

12. James D

James D Member

Bump, still got stuff here that needs shifting (y)

13. mr_pea

mr_pea Member

Are you willing to split the bodykit as I'm interested in the front bumper?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

14. James D

James D Member

Would rather not - if you can get someone or other people to buy the rest then yesh sure

Rollcage SOLD

15. James D

James D Member

16. craigjj828

craigjj828 New Member

How much for the lights posted