Catching up on Outsiders Japan YT comments

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by PhilMorrison, Mar 14, 2017.

1. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

It's been a while since I last read comments on the Outsiders Youtube. Some of them are fucking hilarious :D

I just imagine this one being read out by the guy who did the 'am I pregante' video :D

"i swear i mist all the drifting didnt see hardle any just some twats on it on holladay"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Member

My favourite so far is "3 million views and almost 30,000 likes congratz!! you should make part 2 :p"

The spelling makes me cringe but the sentiment is right, any chance of a second one getting made?

3. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

We would really like to, but there are two issues to overcome. One is finding a way to make it at least 'as good' as the first, and the other is the amount of work it would take to do that. It took us ten years to get round to making the first one. Hopefully we'll have the next one done before 2022, but no promises :D

4. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

Love watching this. The Slipwheels guys put this as the main reason they got into drifting during their Q&A.

5. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Member

Why not do a tour of the UK and Ireland? show the world what we have to offer the drifting community! Would be a great excuse to go to Donegal and see some 86 madness

6. adam ps13

adam ps13 Member

drifitng compared to a few ae86's doing a few rings ha

7. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Member

Nothing wrong with that! Hundreds turn up, well worth a look.