Power Enterprise PE1420 Turbo

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by ashloys, May 1, 2014.

1. ashloys

ashloys Member

I bought this directly from japan a couple of months ago, but I'm contemplating selling my s13 now for something a bit different so will see if this sells.

It's a new turbo, was just test fitted to a car in japan before I purchased it. That's why it isn't super shiny brand new. Never ran.

It's an IHI / Power Enterprise PE1420 turbo, probably the best turbo you could possibly get for street use for an SR20. Virtually no lag what so ever and will still put out as much power as a GT2871R. I'm sure a few members on here will vouch for it! Oh and it's T2 flange, internal wastegate with an actuator supplied so straight bolt on job.

It took me a LONG time to find it, especially a new one.

Located in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Can obviously post at the buyers cost.

£750

Can contact me on 07510990797 also, texts though please!
    aru5ubu2.
    yjeva5uj.
    5u6emety.
    ny9ejavu.
    my6u5uhy.
    apyqu3an.

2. ashloys

ashloys Member

Forgot to mention, also have a very very good condition tubular stainless manifold with new gaskets that could be sold with it as well. No cracks what so ever, unsure of brand but it came off a fresh import before I had it.

3. ashloys

ashloys Member

I've had someone ask how do they know it's new and theres no play in the shaft etc.. If anyone knows of anyone they trust in Northern Ireland / Belfast I have no problem having someone come to inspect it what so ever!

4. garretar

garretar New Member

Hi !,

still get the PE1420 turbo ?

5. cosmic06

cosmic06 New Member

Please be careful with this seller, i bought a turbo that was supposed to be new...turned out to have a cracked exhaust housing. Seller did not assume responsibility.

6. speedingmofa

speedingmofa Member

Thats a shame.. I suppose u didn't pay via Paypal?

7. cosmic06

cosmic06 New Member

If You have any questions regarding this issue, please send me a priv. The Turbo was not as described, and the seller was lying about it's condition.

8. ashloys

ashloys Member

Whenever I sold the turbo it was 100%. There's a reason your PayPal dispute wasn't successful. Lol

If you want to be a dick, go ahead. You'll just make yourself look like an idiot.

9. cosmic06

cosmic06 New Member

The only person being a dick here is You. In fact You are a dick a lier and a thief. As for PayPal, the dispiute wasnt sucesfull as they asked me to pay for a appraisal and i didnt have any money as i spent all on the used turbo with cracked housing You sold me. Now when i look at the pictures You posted it's clear to see it's not a new turbo, it has not been just test fitted - it's a used unit that Was cleaned, it has missing studs, bolts for the wastgate dont match etc. So the FACT is YOU LIED, sold a used turbo with crecks as NEW. I hope You are proud of Your self, i will make sure You will never sell anything on this forum again. Becouse of pricks like You, people stop trusting other's. I had to learn the lesson the hard way - hope other won't have to. WP_000580. WP_000578.

View attachment 310863