Wanted Looking for some reclining Recaro or Bride seats.

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by LiamE30, May 27, 2017.

1. LiamE30

LiamE30 New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a set of nice recaro seats or even Brides to fit my S14. They don't have to be on S14 runners but, It'd help! The seat must be reclining, as I'm not a fan on the fixed seats.

If you'd rather Whatsapp or Text me my number is: 07896882699

Thanks, Liam

2. NateSC

NateSC Member

I have two brand new bride low max reps, £500

3. LiamE30

LiamE30 New Member

Any chance you could send me some pictures on 07896882699

4. stiffi101

stiffi101 Member

Hi I have a pair of Genuine Bride GIAS2 reclining seats in black.

5. dominicus82

dominicus82 New Member

What would be the price for them?

6. stiffi101

stiffi101 Member

I am putting a for sale thread up now but the photo hosing isn't working.

As follows:

Evening all

After three years of effort my 240z project is finally coming close to completion. During that time I have grown to love the OEM look on the interior and thus the beautiful seats are now surplus to requirements. In all honesty I made my mind up quite sometime ago but hung onto these in the hope I would get another S-Body to slot them in! In reality that's not happening any time soon so these are up for grabs.

I know there a decent amount of fake Brides kicking about these days and you can find yourself a set for £500. These came in at well over £2500 when bought new from Newera.com once shipped from Japan. If you want some cheap seats there are plenty to choose from. These are not them.

Anyhow I know I will loose quite a lot of money on these but over the past few months I have accepted that. Thankfully the Mrs thinks I paid circa 10% of the actual figure so no pressure from that angle!

As you can see they are not overly loud and have classy red detailing, so will work with a wide range of interiors / styles. The rails are not included in the sale as a friend has already twisted my arm.

They deserve to go to a good home and this can be arranged via two methods: insured delivery for £45 or you're welcome to collect from North Devon, whichever is easiest for you.

£950

Tom