For Sale BMW e39 528i Manual

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Bubski B14BBA, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Bubski B14BBA

Bubski B14BBA Member

[​IMG]
    £1400

11 Months MOT

157k mileage

The car itself was originally blue it has now been painted in a one off Ford Frozen white nearly 2 years ago looks great. Including door shuts

The car comes with full M-Sport kit i.e. bumpers, lights(angel eyes), genuine 18" alloys, leather interior etc. The front bumper has some damage in 2 places as you can see it the picture also a few stone chips. There is general wear and tear to the vehicle and the common bubbling to the rear badge.

Full M-Sport black leather interior slight wear to the drivers seat, M-Sport steering wheel with tinted windows all round also comes with a rare rear blind. Uprated sound system includes Pioneer USB stereo and uprated speakers.

Lowered on M-Sport suspension, uprated exhaust system cat back so Not a Noisy one also comes with larger intake manifold including all new gaskets off of a 3litre (m54b30) with adapter plate to fit, the vehicle is also fully poly bushed.

The vehicle itself pulls very well its also brilliant on oil and water. Pevious owner said its been remapped but no paperwork to prove.

Last year the vehicle had 2 new tyres, secondary pump, bosch alternator, thermostat and thermostat housing airmass sensor.

Recently the vehicle has had 2 drop links, drivers side lower arm, Full service which includes oil and filter New set of Spark Plugs New set Bosch Coilpacks, I HaveAll Proof of recipts. Due to this work being done the vehicle does need the tracking doing.

Bad bits the car comes with no service book, also there are some sensors that have come up on the dash due to when it was repainted, the car needs fully plugging in to reset these sensors i.e. parking sensors, boot lid sensor. The drivers window has just started to playing up it does work but could do with a new motor.

NO swaps as already purchased a new car (BMW e60).

Viewing welcome BH25 New Milton Hampshire.

Cash on collection

NO time wasters.

contact me for pictures etc

#1 Bubski B14BBA, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. Bubski B14BBA

Bubski B14BBA Member

3. Bubski B14BBA

Bubski B14BBA Member