For Sale Breaking : JZS161 Aristo - Lots of aftermarket parts available

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by mc_bob, Apr 9, 2017.

1. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

GS300 Rear Subframe. Eliminates rear wheel steer on the aristos. Comes with boxed new brake pads - £100

TTE Front lip, Genuine so plastic and not fiberglass. Was in a crash but fits fine and has never given a problem - £120

BC BR Coilovers. Stripped and greased these twice since owning the car so aren’t seized solid. Replaced the springs for higher 16 and 18kg springs which suit the cars weight much better. - £480

Aristo Genuine HID headlights. All work well. Self levelling error on the car so they don’t height adjust. One has a cracked housing and has silicone over it. Been like that when I bought the car. £80

a5eju8yd.

Rear LED lights. Theyre tint filmed which can peel off. Includes the rear bootlid LED lights too. Indicators have LED bulbs fitted and the resistor pack to stop rapid flashing. £210 for all 4.

20160306170103_IMG_0234_zpskqugasdo.

Lexus grill, paint stripped back to chrome and has a Toyota emblem - £30

Front Lower arms with Super Pro Polyurethane bushes already fitted - £70

Front mounted intercooler and pipework - £150

IMAG1585.

TTE Front strut Brace one leg has cracked - £30

TTE Rear Strut Brace - £40

Steering rack tie rods which have 5mm machined off allowing for more steering lock but not sacrificing thread penetration into steering rack. Have been used since photo . £40

20140906_202451_zpsc4babc8c.

Normal Handbrake conversion. Converts the pedal to a hand pull system through the factory drum brakes. - £50, for the lever, mount and cable to the existing joint under the car.

IMG_20130511_132053_zpsf9529ffc.

GS300 climate control unit. Replaces the need for the Japanese headunit to control the aircon so you can fit a uk headunit. Plugs straight in - £30

IMG_20130602_193738_zps8bdcafb0.

18” Rays Genome Drilled 10j et37 and 8.5j et20. They fit really really well. The rear tyres are 265/35/18 Maxxis and area great balance for grip. Fronts I cant remember but are very good semi slick road tyres. Were £170 each. - £750 https://www.driftworks.com/forum/threads/rays-genome-drilled-18-x-8-5-20-18-x-10-37.189152/

gyhe7yvy.

avujybug.

Recaro glitter back bucket seats. Paid big bills for these. Came over from Japan, signed by the editor of a tuning magazine over there. Couple holes/marks which have gotten no worse over the time I have had them. Im useless with needle/thread so never tried to repair. £750 pair.

e2uqazeg.

7ezyse7u.

bu7esyge.

zepevu5a.

JDM wind deflectors. All in good condition. One has silver rivets where the rest are black. All good condition. £80

GS300/Aristo double gauge holder Custom. Not been perfectly wrapped, could be sanded and sprayed - £80

sydu7eve.

2ugy9y6e.

a8ybapam.

Full Black leather interior - £300 Collection only.

Aristo Rear Spoiler with working brake light -£ 100

Any other Parts please let me know and Ill get a price together. Most parts are still on the car so don’t expect next day. Will most likely be a couple day lead time. All prices are subject to postage costs. Collection on certain parts and from PE19, St Neots.

Engine, ECU, Harness, Gearbox, Prop, Diff I will be keeping. Everything else is for sale!!!

2. rsturboboy

rsturboboy Wannabe drifter

Got any pics of the front strut brace pal ?

3. onewheeler

onewheeler Member

Which lower control arms are you selling, the ones that go straight out or the banana shaped caster arms? I need the latter.

4. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

All is up for sale. Those bent arms I pressed new bushes into them 3-4years ago, not sure how theyre fairing now though?

Will do, I remembered though it has two holes in it where I mounted a cooler as well as the crack. If you still want it you can make an offer.

ume2e5uh.

5. onewheeler

onewheeler Member

Is there any chance of a wee pic of them? I'll take them if they're in reasonable condition.

6. rsturboboy

rsturboboy Wannabe drifter

Any pics of the extra holes and crack bud ?

7. nij

nij New Member

8. davey

davey Active Member

Dude what's going on?!!

But I will take the complete handbrake setup please also clutch pedal and modified heater pipes ect

Don't know if you still have my number dude but just in case drop me a text so we can talk money and get things sorted quicker 07535401642 x

9. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

Will get back to messages asap. Something has come up and im mega super busy. Sorry for delays but Ill be back on the ball in a week or so. Wont be getting parts out fast at all.

10. VictoryTea

VictoryTea New Member

do you have electric folding mirrors? also, whats the damage like on the front bumper?

11. Cesario

Cesario New Member

Hi mate just to ask your coilovers will fit gs300 mk3 06 plate?...if let me know please 07539187209. Kind regards

12. Aristonav

Aristonav New Member

Hi mate are the coilovers still available?

13. R.S

R.S New Member

Hi, have you still got climate control unit, facia adapter and iso harness to connect aftermarket head unit? Also i need few interior plastic bits, could yoy give me call plz 07443300033
    Thanks

14. turbotezza

turbotezza Member

15. mihaicsv

mihaicsv Member

Hi,are the tie rods still available? I want them if yes...