For Sale 1JZ S15 Silvia

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by kb059, Apr 2, 2017.

1. kb059

kb059 Member

28lgxvc.

2n7o1mo.

14no12o.

foes15.

dbm7uh.

28lgxvc.

246jc0k.

Nissan Silvia S15 with a 1JZ VVTi conversion.

Shell was a Auto Spec S and has a millage of roughly 110,000km's NOT miles
    I was told the Engine was a low millage example but have no evidence to support this as the conversion was carried out in Japan but engine is sweet as a nut.

Speedo still reads in KMs not MPH, never bothered me as all my imports have been left in KM's so i tend to do the speed conversions without thinking about it.

Engine and Performance:
    1JZ VVTi from a Toyota JZX100 Chaser
    HKS Induction Kit
    Greddy Intercooler
    Ally Rad with Twin Electric Fans
    Turbo Back Exhaust System (Custom, no idea on brand)

Chassis and Suspension:
    Cusco Coilovers on Front (pass side knocking)
    Driftworks CS2's on the Rear (less than 300 miles old)
    Full set of HSDs used for a few thousand miles so front cuscos can be replaced.
    Cusco Front Tension Rods
    Cusco Rear Camber Arms
    Greddy Front Strut Brace

Brakes are stock items with Project Mu Pads, not bothered changing these as they pull the car up well.

Wheels:
    Currently sitting on;
    Front- Rays Engineering/Volk Racing GT-A 2 Piece Split Rims 17x9j (cant remember offset)
    Rear- Work Mister S1 17x9j

Gearbox and Diff:
    Toyota R154 5 Speed Gearbox
    2-way LSD with a 4:9 ratio (5th gear at 60mph is pulling 4k rpm. Ideal for drifting and the acceleration is insane but not so good on long runs)
    I also have a Stock s14a LSD (this has 3:6 ratio if memory serves so can put the ring and pinion from this on on the 2-way to get better daily gearing if required)

Exterior Bits:
    Full Body kit- Cant recall the name of the brand, came with this fitted from Japan. Its a really solid kit not like the flimsy crap that you get in the UK.
    Stock Wind Deflectors
    De-spoilered boot
    HID Headlights
    Aftermarket rear lights
    Random rear and quarter window stickers for extra scene points

Inside:
    Cobra Monaco Drivers seat
    Cool Gear shifter and Rogue Status shift boot
    Defi Record-able/Programmable Gauges with controller- Oil Temp, Water Temp and Boost
    JDM Headunit- Doesnt pick up UK radio but plays CD's, personally i like the 1JZ soundtrack so never bothered to change this

Full Interior still not striped out like a lot of S-Bodys.

The suspension is pretty low and the ride is very stiff which will not be to everyone's taste. I have noticed this has caused a small amount of damage to the arch loom. Not causing any issues but will need repair, I intend to sort his if I get time.

The fans are direct wired to a switch. I had an issue with them not kicking in so just fitted a direct switch to solve the problem. I prefer running fans this way anyway but i can appreciate that it could be a negative for some- currently no switch in place as I pulled all the wiring to renew but will look to sort this before sale

Its not a perfect show car, there is the odd chip and scratch in the paint and some very very minor areas of surface rust. But it was built to be fast, fun and go sideways not sit in a paddock at shows looking perfect. That being said it still polishes up really well and looks the part.

Included in the sale price the car will also come with:

Another pair of rays/volk gta 2 piece rims in 8.5j to match the ones currently on the front of the car.

And

A full set of Work Ewing III 17 x8.5j et15 and 9j et22

Geomaster 2 front knuckles

Spare LCA with new bushes and ball joints to go in and a slide motorsport dimpled brace for strengthening once extended

Spare front subframe again with a slide motorsports dimpled brace plate.

Full set of used but low millage HSDs will be included so that the front Cusco's can be replaced giving a spare set of rear HSD's

All of the Cusco coilovers can be included if wanted for spares/repair

S14 Japspeed rear shotgun pipes, new never fitted only held in place. Few light scuffs from storage. Had intended to modify the exhaust and use this on the s15.

There's other little odds and sods that if i find I will include

Car currently has NO MOT. As far as I can see It will need a rear fog light, a cat fitted to the exhaust and possibly tyres to get an MOT.

With work commitments unfortunately I just don't have time for this car and it deserves to be finished and driven. I am not looking to do the work and put an MOT on it for sale as a) I dont have the time and b) I know the minute I drive it I will end up keeping it.

I am not in any rush to part ways with it so please no low ball offers, If you don't agree with what value I hold this car at then please keep your opinions to yourself.

Ideally I am after a straight cash sale but would consider a px with cash my way on 335i, 335d Possibly consider Audi s3/s4, another sbody or 350z. Maybe other cars try me worst I can say is no thank you.

Car is currently on Ebay for £12k buy it now or sensible offers.

20170325_180201.

#1 kb059, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

hey is looking good !!!!

3. kb059

kb059 Member

4. Charl029

Charl029 Member

Dropped you a message mate.

5. Truth

Truth Member

Messaged

6. kb059

kb059 Member

All PMs Replied too

7. olliethrwollie

Did you buy this from motorhub?

8. nomaintenance

nomaintenance Member

thats what i was thinkin

9. kb059

kb059 Member

Bump to the top. Silvia for sale with Spares, P/x considered.

10. kb059

kb059 Member

To the top

11. smokey1975

smokey1975 Member

hi mate this was for sale at motorhub up north keighly area i believe i remeber this from there any how best of luck with sale

12. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

motorhub car :oops:

13. kb059

kb059 Member

Weekend bump