For Sale Sexy Knights FC3S RX7 D1SL car and LOADS of spares

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Stavros, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

As title. Probably the most famous FC RX7 there is. And probably the most rust-free FC in Europe too as 99% of FCs are mega rotten by now- It's never seen the rain or road salt.
    Someone buy it, put a turbo rotary in it again, and win at life.

Had it 9 years, barely driven in in the last 8 years, never thought I'd ever sell it, but such is life, it's got to be done now.

Being sold complete and 99% how it was when it competed in D1SL (inc Yellow wheels, rather than Pink it came on), but with NO engine and gearbox, so you can fit whatever you want in (Turbo rotary!), and comes with loads of spares, inc full spare unused bodykit, 6x totally unused 10x17 wheels (identical to what's on the car), 2x sets of S5 rear lights (JDM wider ones, ie rare), and so on.

The car has the original front and rear bumpers (both tatty but usable), and ONE of the two original side skirts (One was lost somewhere, no idea where, but that one in decent condition). But the car comes complete with a FULL spare bodykit too.

In fact I've got 30+ 17inch tyres, inc at least 10 BTCC slicks (mega for drifting, last for ever) which can be thrown in too.

Not coming with the plate either unless you wanna pay a grand for it.

Currently SORN, fully UK road registered with V5, and can export it worldwide if need be, and being a 1990 will be easy to get legal in the USA etc.

Right, the spec...

ENGINE-
    None! But a full 4inch turbo back work of art stainless exhaust with race cat rear silencer (4in). Downpipe on drivers side, ie same as Rotary and JZs. And has an oil cooler and front mount intercooler.

SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS / DRIVE
    MazdaSpeed 2way LSD - 4.1 Final
    JIC Magic Full Tamp Coilovers with Camber Adjustable Pilo Upper front Mounts (6Kg Springs)
    Stainless Mesh Brake Lines
    6pot Front Calipers with 330mm discs
    4pot Rear Calipers with 330mm discs
    Aftermarket Brake Pads
    10x17 deep dish RUF Speedline replicas all round powder coated yellow.
    235/40x17 Toyo R888 semi slick front tyres, 275/40x17 Yokohama A048 semi sick rear tyres.
    KSP Subframe Pilo Bushes
    Pilowball Rear Subframe Link
    Rear Camber Link
    Strengthened and modified rear arms
    Modified Front Knuckles

BODY / EXTERIOR:
    Full bare shell purple respray- purple under bonnet and full interior
    Body Fully Spot Welded
    BN Sports Full Aero (Front, Side, Rear)
    BN Sports Front Wide FRP Fenders
    Foresight Rear Overfenders
    FRP Bonnet
    Foresight Rear Spoiler
    Full Body Graphics
    Aero Mirrors
    Super lightweight FRP and Perspex rear hatch.
    Front and rear jacking bars.

INTERIOR
    Stack Dash.
    Saitou 10 Point Roll Cage (Lagged) with Side Bars
    Cobra Suzuka bucket seats for driver and passenger in blue
    Cobra 5point race harnesses for driver and passenger in purple
    Hydraulic handbrake
    Line lock
    Custom titanium pedal box with internal master cylinder.
    Passenger alloy rally footrest
    OMP Offset Suede Steering Wheel
    Race battery.
    Rear mounted 2JZ radiator (easy to be removed and re-done as a front mount rad).

SPARES-
    6x Totally unused and unfitted 10x17 RUF Speedline replicas powder coated yellow (identical to what's on cars), with tyres.
    1x Painted but unused genuine Foresight rear overfender (supplied when I bought the car from Japan)

FULL replica BN Sports wide arch kit- Unused/unfitted- Front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and front and rear wide arches (overfenders).

1x Unused/unpainted Sexy Style front bumper.

2x sets of rare JDM S5 rear lights.

20+ 17inch tyres, inc at least 10 BTCC racing slicks.

A set of mint and rare S4 lower arms (ie the 2 piece ones, so can make extended ones if you wished).

The original gearknob it had when in D1SL and other smaller bits too I've prob forgot.

£5750ono with ALL the spares etc etc

If someone wanted the car but not all the bits, maybe without all the parts fitted, that can be done for a lower price and I'll sell the other stuff after, but I'm NOT selling any bits at all until the main car is gone.

a.JPG b.JPG c.JPG d.JPG e.JPG f.JPG IMG_1621.JPG IMG_1622.JPG IMG_1623.JPG IMG_1626.JPG IMG_1627.JPG IMG_1628.JPG IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

#1 Stavros, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. spizwaltdefens

Hi mate, interested in parts if you do get some one that wants the car and not the parts :)

glws

3. GT-ARR

GT-ARR Member

Sad Day! I was wanting for see the car running for such a long time but if you think the best is to leaver her i respect your decision man. GLWTS hope someone can bring this to life.

4. jon07043278

jon07043278 Well-Known Member

You may want to change the thumbnail picture from a BMW estate to this car :)

5. Provez

Provez New Member

I'm very interested in buying the car with all the extra pieces.. But I live in Belgium and it would be impossible to get the car through inspection over here, except if you have all original parts but I doubt so.. This is such a legend car man damn.. I'm interested in full replica BN bodykit if it's not sold with the car.
    Hope to hear you soon!
    Greetings

6. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

The car came like this so no standard parts if that's what you mean. Most people wouldn't even use the car on the road to be honest, but it's UK road registered for sure.

7. Provez

Provez New Member

Yes that's what I meant and I know the car came like this, but it could be possible you had collected some parts over the years. I would use it on the road because we've no tracks to drift on. You may always hit me up once you sell the replica bodykit! I don't mind the distance, just no idea where to order them. I'll do my research to see how much it would cost me to pass inspection here.. Harness is unharmed for the 13b turbo motor? Because I saw that you had an other engine put in.

8. Terror Factor

Terror Factor Member

Also from Belgium, won't be easy. The cage alone will make it hard, you can't have a full welded cage...

Good luck with the sale, I was wondering how it was going with the 1UZ. Still hoped you'd finish it, so I could steal your ideas and do the same to mine.
    This car and Hert's (from Hoonigan) got me buying an FC. Harsh reality is that it's also been standing still for the last 3 years.

9. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

What has? This car hasn't.

10. spizwaltdefens

Still interested if you want to sell parts separate!

11. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

no. just like the title says

12. haza88

haza88 Active Member

Can't grumble at that price glwts

13. redgti

redgti Member

How is this still for sale?
    Decent price!

14. volviz

volviz New Member

Youtube says it's sold?! True?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Provez

Provez New Member

I saw the same thing. Did it sell without some spares or bodykit? I'm interested in parts as listed above! Especially the bodykit..

16. Teggyturbo

Teggyturbo New Member

Where did this go?