555cc Injectors

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by RyanGTT, Jan 31, 2018.

1. RyanGTT

RyanGTT Member

2. thebe

thebe Member

Seems a bit shady to me. For example at rhdjapan those injectors cost over 100€ each and the seller only has 23 sales...

3. BenRice

BenRice Well-Known Member

There are plenty of rumours floating around about those injectors (will lump the brick-coloured ebay ones in the same category). Most seem to say they're just redrilled factory sidefeeds

However I'm yet to see any hard evidence though. I have been given a set of four unknown brick coloured injectors that i'm getting professionally flow tested right now. The spray holes look a lot bigger than the known S15 Spec R (450-480cc) I'm also getting tested & cleaned

How about see if the seller will sell "a replacement" one, then send it off to get flow tested professionally. That'd be the cheapest way of determining if they're kosher.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shabby.fx

shabby.fx Member

i think i purchased something similar to these like an idiot, and got them flow tested. they did flow 560cc at 3 bar but the spray pattern was not great. so its hit and miss
    just hold out and find a set that someone selling probably be a bit more expensive but you know you have a genuine set of injectors

5. matthew_l

matthew_l Member

I ordered some 740s from that seller a while back. they didnt have any part numbers when they arrived
    If you want genuine 550s message me i have both SARD and Nismo available.

6. Justin AUS

Justin AUS New Member

If you need high performance injectors, shoot me a message . AUS Injection