SOLD SOLD

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by cookiemonster, Aug 4, 2018.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Active Member

The time has come to sell my much loved Team Redmist PS13, as I need to the funds to put into my new build. Please note the car is now on the Ultralight wheels shown in the below pictures NOT the 7twenty wheels in the action shots. The car is also available in a package deal, which includes my Brian James clubman trailer, 4 new tyres and all the spares I have to go with the car so a pick up and go racing package).

Spec:

1993 silver KS imported by myself in 2010 from Powervehicles in Japan

The car is serviced with Fuchs titan race pro S 10/50 engine oil and filter after every two outings

Non vvti SR20det
    Metal head gasket
    Five0 motorsport 850cc injectors Five0 motorsport in tank fuel pump Turbosmart 800 fuel pressure regulator Oil catch can Mishimoto radiator Mishimoto intercooler flipped and moved under the slam panel with custom ends Oil filter relocation kit After market oil cooler SFS performance silicone hoses
    Garrett 2871r Turbo 6boost top mount manifold Pipercross Intake filter with hard pipe External wastegate with screamer out the bonnet
    Tommi cams Nistune ECU tuned by Greg at Protuner 350hp 380ftlb
    6-puck sprung clutch
    SR box with shortshifter
    2way 4.1 Kazz diff
    Huxley motorsport front hubs Huxley motorsport relocated steering rack front cross member Plated and painted tie rod brackets
    Full japspeed front adjustable arm kit ( Have done 1 event old)
    Geo master 2 rear hubs Adjustable rear arms Toe Cusco, Traction Driftworks, Camber Cusco Nismo lower rear trailing arms with Powerflex Black series bushes Large rear anti roll bar with Powerflex Black series bushes Powerflex Black series subframe bushes Ohlins coliovers Z32 rear brakes R32 GTST front brakes
    EBC Drilled and groves discs with yellow stuff pads super forma 20mm spacers front 18” Ultralite 18/8.5 front 18/9.5 rear

Interior:
    Full Huxley Motorsport 6 point BDC legal weld in cage with FIA cage padding OMP window nets
    Drivers Driftworks bucket seat and harness
    Passenger chargespeed bucket and Williams harness Relocated battery behind passenger seat in sealed box
    Flocked dash
    Oil temp, oil pressure and water temp gages
    Dw hydro with wilwood 0.675 cylinder
    Plumber in fire extinguisher and electric cut off’s Hand held 2.5L extinguisher Blitz boost controller OMP suede deep dish 320mm steering wheel with snap off boss

Exterior:

Car is painted in Custom REDMIST Red Car still has the flame stickers on it from our 2017 scheme (can be removed if required)

Front windscreen LED Brake strip EPR Version 1 rocket bunny front bumper (spare used one available)
    EPR Instant gentleman rear bumper (spare brand new painted red available) EPR 25MM rear overfenders (arches tubed by Huxley Motorsport)
    Fibreglass headlight blanks
    EPR Fibreglass Vented bonnet with raisers EPR Rocket bunny boot spoiler (damaged)
    Boot lid latch removed and replaced with holding springs (for BDC rules) Please note there is some damage to the drivers side rear quarter panel and boot lid

Spares list: five0 motorsport intake pump five0 850cc injectors 6 puc sprung disc 16 row oil cooler core pair of front top mounts Turbosmart 800 fuel reg Turbosmart 40 compgate DW rocker arm stoppers

Trailer: Brian James Clubman Freshly serviced New handbrake leaver and breakaway cable Custom lockable tyre rack built by wandwizard

Viewings welcomed

Link to walk around video:

Link to sales thread with more pictures (I cant work out how to upload them on here).
    https://www.facebook.com/mark.j.ann...7G_D1leTejecUnpIh8ocH5uv1MZuV-CWvfhuY&fref=nf

PS sale1.
    Car and spares £8000

With trailer £9000

Drift kings 3.

#1 cookiemonster, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. cookiemonster

Bump Still for sale cracking pick up and go comp starter package for someone.

3. cookiemonster

Price Drop £8000 for the car and spares and £9000 with the trailer.

4. Blueberrywrap

Blueberrywrap Member

is the engine standard internals?

5. Bladerider

Bladerider Ajudged scoundrel !!

Crazy price for a great spec car

GLWS matey

Be nice to see it with a decent peddler lolol

6. cookiemonster

Hi Blueberwrap, Sorry for the late reply dont get on here all that much. The engine has cams and a metal head gasket stock apart from that.

#6 cookiemonster, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cookiemonster

HA HA thanks man I think!!

8. cookiemonster

9. GethinD

GethinD [][][][][][][][][][]

So ridiculously cheap.
    Breaks my heart thinking I've spent more than this just on my 32.

10. carmadbrad

carmadbrad Member

Would you be interested in an r32 by any chance?

11. cookiemonster

But yet no one has bought it. Im not sure if its too cheap and people think theres something wrong with it.

12. cookiemonster

Hi Carmadbrad im afraid not as the money from the sale of this car will be going into the build of my new car.

13. cookiemonster

14. cookiemonster

SOLD SOLD SOLD.