Nissan Front Lower Arm Assembly

Thread in 'Driftworks Products & Enquiries' started by jflather_105, Oct 28, 2018.

1. jflather_105

jflather_105 Member

Just bought a set of the Nissan LCA's for an R32 skyline, come to open the box and have found that there are no assembly instructions. I can't find any videos on youtube of how they should go together as they all appear to be ready assembled. Are there any assembly guides to follow so I know they're done correctly?

2. Alex_B

Alex_B Member

There aren't any instructions available for this but there is an image of an assembled arm on the main listing so you can see how this goes together.

https://www.driftworks.com/driftworks-front-lower-arms.html

You would set this to around the same length as the OE arm for installation then extend to suit your needs when fitted.
    Hopefully this helps.

3. jflather_105

jflather_105 Member

Thanks mate, that was the picture I’ve been going off haha, just the two washers that I couldn’t quite work out but I think I’ve sussed it, the silver washer goes over the ball-joint part before the nut and the black spring washer between the arm and the rose joint?

4. Alex_B

Alex_B Member

Yea that should be correct if I have the parts you mean the correct way round. :)