For Sale More S13/CA18DET parts for sale

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Phoenix, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Following on from my previous post, here are some other parts that I have no use for and want to get rid of...

KYB SHOCKS AND APEX LOWERING SPRINGS - £60
    Unsure of how much drop are on these. But there are part numbers if you want to do your own digging. Rears are adjustable and all 4 come with top mounts, though one will need a new bolt as the previous owner saw fit to cut through it.

3HW0RLT.
    NoI82EZ.
    yvooEzu.
    6nuVIBT.

S13/CA18DET JAPSPEED SILENCED DECAT - £80
    3". Fitted once for testing. Decided to go for a sports cat instead. Comes in the wrapper and with the brand new gaskets

5AHA4bp.
    jLkBjIu.
    FtAghHf.

S13/CA18DET JAPSPEED DECAT - £30
    3". Straight through. No messing. Slight scuffs to the underside. Used and abused but does the job. Loud

9eDiItR.
    akavN9T.
    zJKJxuh.

Feel free to ask any questions or request additional pictures of any items. I live just off Junction 1 off the M6 for collection. If that's a pain to get to, then I wil package up parts if you arrange your own courier.

Many thanks and feel free to check out my other thread for more parts due to the picture limit on here

Chris

2. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Hey mate, how did you find the silenced decat? How did it compare to the stock and straight decat? Ta.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

The silenced decat made a noticeable difference to the straight through though did come across bassier. As for stock it is still louder as it has a 3" system all the way through. Ultimately I ended up going for a sport cat as I was trying to get emissions down for the MOT (turned out to be a faulty o2 sensor)

4. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Hey man, thanks for the info. I’m replacing a stock 160k mile cat, so am tempted to try the silenced decat to aid lag while also changing my fart cannon with a ISR MBSE Type E system. Was the sports cat quieter still? Cheers!

5. Phoenix

Phoenix D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Not really. I had to get a bung for the tailpipe to get it through the MOT, and whilst it did pass the Db test, I failed on emissions due to a misreading o2 sensor. I think noise is always going to be one of the draw backs on 3" system but the muffled decat certainly helped!