2jzge vvti 600rwhp

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by Nate-dog-2jz, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Nate-dog-2jz

Nate-dog-2jz New Member

Hey car brothers and sisters!
    Just need some help I'm a little lost on what next to do for my build I have the 2jz and the r154 gearbox and just wondering what I should be looking at next/saving for. I don't know exactly what I need to get and where to source parts but any help would be hugely appreciated!!! I idk if you guys can see it but I tried putting pic up from my fine with my engine but keeps saving pic of someone elses

#1 Nate-dog-2jz, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

hey mate

welcome in dw
    tell us some for you
    what car you have ??
    whats your plan ??
    you sould be more search for knowlege

3. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

This is the 2nd thread you've put up in here about this. Do a search, read other peoples threads, see what they've done. Lots of people have built JZ motors so there is loads of info out there.

4. Nate-dog-2jz

Nate-dog-2jz New Member

Ye but it's updated progress and I have tried looking and searching up other people's builds and stuff but they are all different and for what I want out of it don't I need to find specific and similar to what I want to make sure it's right parts and that they fit and bolt on correct. And I want reliability aswel I want to do it properly and am also learning on way aswel I know little about cars but want to learn as I have passion for cars. And I don't really know how to navigate the forums very well and from what I've found alot of my 2jz s15 conversions have just come up with 1JZ builds.

5. Juutala

Juutala New Member

Hello,

Do you have any explanation for this?

-J
    What..PNG