For Sale 1994 Nissan S13 UK Executive Spec Manual CA18DET

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Minimoke, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Hi and thanks for looking at this advert for my Nissan S13. Wasn't planning on selling her but I moved house and now walk to the train station, so the car very rarely gets used. Therefore I thought I'd see if anyone wanted her. The owner before the last was an older lady who kept getting Nissan extended warranties for it. I've got a thick folder full of history on the car. The car was originally an auto and was only changed to a manual a few years ago. Safe to say it's had a very easy life. The mileage on the chassis is 150k. The engine as you'll see below is fresh. Quick specs of the car are as follows.

• Rebuilt freshly run in CA18DET with uprated bearings. Current mileage on engine: 1400
    • Full stage 2 setup, i.e FMIC, Apexi cone filter, Horsham chip, Walbro 225, Gizmo EBC, Apexi boost gauge, T28 turbo with HKS internal wastegate
    • Exedy stage 2 full face sprung clutch. Nice and light but firm, went in when the engine did
    • Lightened flywheel. No wobble, revs up nice and quick. Was in nice condition when it went in
    • Nismo engine and gearbox mounts
    • HSD DualTech coilovers, 5KG front, 4KG rear
    • Hardrace adjustable hardened rubber arms front and rear
    • Nismo LCA's on the rear
    • Geomaster front track rods with new ends
    • Japan Racing RPF1 style wheels with new tyres (3000 miles or so on these)
    • Kouki rear lights in perfect condition
    • Barry spec 3" exhaust fitted by previous owner. Car is still running standard CAT
    The car was stock when I got it apart from the turbo, FMIC and exhaust. I got it up to scratch with the other bits and drove it around for a little while. Unfortunately the missus had an off in the rain coming out of a junction, damaging the rear offside quarter and front wing. It also bent a few suspension arms on that corner, hence me buying all the above bits. Everything is less than a year old and has done less than 3000.

I can't stress how clean this car is. It is an Executive model, so has the sunroof, factory leather seats which are in fantastic condition, factory LSD which is showing its age and isn't very tight, and came with aircon. The aircon was broken but I have a full working system that can go with the car that I haven't got around to installing yet.

Once all the mods were fitted, I got the car aligned at Garage D, who commented on how clean the car is. There isn't a spec of rust anywhere. That's right, a UK spec S13 with no rust! A few months later the headgasket went on the engine, so I stuck a freshly rebuilt one in. I ran the engine on mineral oil for 800 miles and then changed it out for some high quality semi synthetic. The engine runs very nicely. All I would say is the idle wants a bit of tweaking as sometimes it hunts/labours a bit. I've recently changed the ECU temp sensor as this was reporting as faulty on the ECU. The car gets to temp quick and stays there thanks to a new thermostat.

See below for some pictures before/after the mods.

nc_oc=AQk_IahC25P8WAJs4OfiMVKLzaAEggDKhfrv4VZv629NtpvTxEhvPlSHQvLMIyrK_Po&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.

nc_oc=AQnbjFbimf9IrYcADV6O1-1y50l8IvMWrxcoAAZsX6W4QlWysaYNhtAFkXeGrG0XLBg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.

nc_oc=AQlVv1xBhppSzRq2VP6mgcfedXSFRiLQKugtploac_IVZWrrulfVds9C9TyhpU7AXVs&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.

nc_oc=AQk1kl0KZzhZzIsXhwa7mC_Mn3WG6K25_Cvimc5c7gBATT3N6p8cd6X1rGG1q0xx7dk&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.
    (Brakes are rusty from the car sitting, obviously not rusty anymore)
    nc_oc=AQk_5ilRQk76gthiOKiWOO9HFQs4O_JaGRfE4mtc4td1N_LS7zcK2ifAJq69ECPaRuM&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.

nc_oc=AQlTVWJz7BSrF6rJvXItXIpQr3213l997oO6WYFb5AETvuoPJmmP2X6FE6N3uUYVylc&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.
    nc_oc=AQnbbs5duZ6A2tIhpLm5Z57AxaPQ2hCt9hJjYqANyevC-6ligC5BZL3tvLEYIHj4f8I&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.
    nc_oc=AQmzoQWM2mQiCKAcpyAXAn6Shlsa6iNxEHUg3RQipcjYzBxuUFvH7AWSmpcsE_G1Iok&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.
    nc_oc=AQkTzeLbTKan7V_RbZP5anErvkFZJFAsabowU4OPmzG2UE9j88E02a7SD_-6QXpFPio&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.
    nc_oc=AQn1VHvxwhLIGrR1RrVTHOLmkBhuZMYbEReHnO0MUgPa9XEkbYdrI7nG_Rh-LaUaJYk&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.

From the pictures you'll see this is a well sorted car. The spec is really nice for a road car. There's no polybushes or rosejoints, it's a road car and I didn't want knocking, creaking or banging. As for the damage, it's the rear quarter and the front wing. I was quoted £400 to sort the rear quarter by a bodyshop recommended to me by a member on here. The rest of the car is miraculously clean as the pictures will show.

Price wise, I've no idea what it's worth. Honestly know idea. I know what it owes me and it starts with a 7. Because you need to put a price on these things, let's say £7000 and I welcome and offers. Worst I can say is no. It's not getting used and it's not the kind of car I want just sitting there. I'd possibly entertain a PX depending on what it is. I'm looking at getting a truck or a van for other requirements.

Thanks for reading,
    Chris.

#1 Minimoke, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. dannys14a

dannys14a Member

3. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Hey, I said I was putting a price because I had to. I've seen tired looking stock ones up for the same money. No idea if they're selling or not, mind. If I put 4 I'd never get a penny more than 4. But if I put 7, there's negotiation room. It really isn't your average scabby 13.

4. joeshaw123

joeshaw123 Member

Just asking to clarify - the rear quarter and front wing damage on the car is still there?
    Cheers

5. Volvo.340

Volvo.340 New Member

Yes by the sound of it still got the damage

6. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Hey, yes, still has the damage.

7. Thunderbee

Thunderbee Member

It has a CA18DET dude...

8. driftyj

driftyj Member

Nothing wrong with a CA18DET. :no:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Amen. Had an SR20 before this and the CA feels more eager and definitely sounds better. I think they're fun little engines.

10. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Yeah, a rebuilt one with uprated bearings. What point are you making?

11. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

As stated I'm open to offers on the price, is a hard one to value.

12. dannys14a

dannys14a Member

It might not be scabby but let’s be honest if the damage was recorded through an insurance company they would have written this off . And 3000 seems like a lot of negotiation room lol. So am I right in thinking you’ll take £4000 for it ?

13. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

If any of our cars got rear quarter damage, they'd be a write off. Even a 10k S15. Because insurance only value our cars for non 'scene tax' prices. I wouldn't take 4 for it, no. Thanks though.

14. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Fix the damage and stick it up for £7000 then.

No-one likes to put good money down on a damaged car that may or may not be cheap to fix.

15. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

I really have been meaning to to be honest. Just have f**k all time and sorting this out always come second to other commitments. Half the reason I'm selling it I suppose. Just never have any time for it.

16. Minimoke

Minimoke Member

Sold on Facebook. Thanks for the interest everyone.