R32 gtst gearbox mount compatibility

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by DavidSmith7, Apr 27, 2020.

1. DavidSmith7

DavidSmith7 Member

Does anybody know if an S-body gearbox mount will fit an R32? I'm finding it difficult to source a new gearbox mount for my RB20 GTST, there's loads about for S13/14 etc and even R32 with RB25 conversions, but none i've seen that list an RB20 R32 fitment. The GKTech solid ones are the only ones I've found that list an R32 as the same fitment as S14 etc though, and visually the mounts look the same, so I'm hoping S-body mounts from other manufacturers (Hardrace, Vibratechnics) might fit?? I've tried emailing the manufacturers last week but haven't had anything back yet, so just wondered if anyone knew anything about it before i take an expensive punt on one lol :)

2. josh3880

josh3880 Member

I believe I have one if you want to buy it? It's basically the reverse of an SR S13/S14 one. Am I right in saying the gearbox mount is slightly further back than the mounting holes on the car? if so I believe I have what you need. It was thrown in with my r32 but I have an SR20DET and Gearbox so it's of no use to me. Message me if you are interested.