Toyota JZX110 NA

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Teggers, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Teggers

Teggers Member

Up for sale due to house move is my Toyota JZX110 project. It was my daily to start with then plans came afoot to 2JZGTE it with a manual conversion (easy peasy jobs as parts are readily available) but we have decided to move and I have no space or time for this now.

Its full model is a 2005 Toyota Mark 2 25th anniversary edition. 1JZ FSE (NA) engine with a silky smooth auto transmission and a very high level of spec including climate control and rear camera

I added the 18" Work Eurolines, Tein coilovers, RamAir induction and ReinHardt shotgun exhaust.

As its a project,there is currently no MoT on it and it is SORN'd.

Condition wise, its really good for its age with some minor marks. Starts, runs and drives spot on. An MoT on it and it would make a beautiful daily driver (it was mine for a while).

The car currently sits on the standard 16" wheels but the Works could be included for £500. Standard tyres have 4-5mm of tread and the Works have 5-6mm. Its had a recent oil change and battery.

TBH I don't really want to sell it but needs must and it keeps her happy! A few people contacted me at the start of lockdown when I mentioned its for sale but I've been holding on for them and none have contacted me so, here it is.

Price: £2000 firm. I paid nearly twice that but it needs to go fairly quickly. Do NOT take this as £2000 and come and try and knock me down when you see it or make silly offers or ask "whats yer bestest price mate?" You will be told its £2k, take it or leave it. I know this is a good price and I don't absolutely have to sell but it would make my move and home life easier.

As stated above, the Works can be included for an additional £500 with good tyres. Taking the center caps off, I did manage to shear a couple of bolts and have attempted to get them out but no success yet as I bought a cheapy kit that broke before it worked. All center caps are there and not damaged but you would need to extract the sheared bolts to re-fit them. Or rock them with no centers!

20190509_132651.

20190509_132657.

20190509_132704.

20190509_132744.

20190509_132750.

20190509_132800.

20190509_132823.

20190509_132844.

20190509_132902.

20190509_132916.

20190509_132927.

20190509_132959.

20190509_152517.

20190509_152537.

2. VictoryTea

VictoryTea New Member

Sent a PM!

3. Teggers

Teggers Member

Replied.

4. MurderPony

MurderPony New Member

Awesome. I like it.

5. Teggers

Teggers Member

Thanks. I had big plans for it. But moving takes priority for now.

6. Teggers

Teggers Member

Bump. Anyone? Or am I going to have to arrange transport for 2 cars?

House not sold yet but viewings are piling up!

7. Teggers

Teggers Member

As I cannot seem to edit my original for sale post, it has been brought to my attention that there may be a mileage discrepancy on my car. I was not aware of this. The car was bought in kind of a hurry as I needed an auto due to a spinal injury and only had a few days to find something at the time. Never looked into it as the car doesn't show any signs of anything untoward. It has had a mileage conversion as it measures the right distance from home to work. I do not know exactly when this was done though. I assume at the time of import between the offending mots. The very first MOT after import shows a mileage of 110128 km and a other was done a couple of months later at 42208. If a kilometre is converted into miles then that would have been approximately 68000 miles and I believe the kilometres to miles conversion was done at this point so either there has been a typo or it is possible that the car may have been clocked. Speaking with a couple of friends who work within the motor trade, apparently miscalculations are common and typos regarding mot mileage happen more regularly than many would think.

With this matter noted and the not knowing for sure but the car runs and drives perfectly and the condition does not appear to be in any way representative of a high mileage car, or even average for its year, I'll take £200 off my asking price.

It is in extremely good condition inside and the only exterior issues are the near side rear I mentioned and a couple of scratches and marks to the bodywork as can be seen in the pics. I've not tried to hide anything and uploaded as high res pics as I could with my abysmal internet speed!

8. s13_drift

s13_drift Member

Hi sorry not trying to cause any issues but looking at the instrument cluster picture you have put up ..why is it that temperature gauge seems higher than half way is it over heating ?
    Thanks

9. Teggers

Teggers Member

Not overheating. It always went up to there as I think it was not fitted correctly. The car did my 40 mile commute to work including sat in traffic and the needle never went above that. Checked with a mechanic when the car was serviced and he said it's fine and that it looks like the needle was refitted in slightly the wrong place.

10. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Where are you based?

11. Teggers

Teggers Member

Lincolnshire dude. Just north of Boston

12. Teggers

Teggers Member

Still available. £1800 or plus £400 for the Work wheels.

Possibly I can get it MoT'd if this helps as I know not everyone has a trailer! I certainly don't! I would ask for a deposit for this though.

13. Walkies

Walkies New Member

Hi bud can you pm me your number my mates interested

Cheers

14. Teggers

Teggers Member

15. Jzx90mark2BigSkids

Jzx90mark2BigSkids New Member

16. Teggers

Teggers Member

Yes indeed! Started it up and trundled around the other day and just enjoyed the JZ rumble - one of the main reasons I bought it initially. Had a chap who wanted it but lost his storage unit.

17. Teggers

Teggers Member

I'm also after a mountainbike for the missus no bigger than a 16" frame so happy to take something suitable in p/x. Decent spec though (I'm a Kona addict...)

18. Teggers

Teggers Member

Bikes now sorted. Car still here. No confirmed buyer for the house yet.

19. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

Hi chap

Don't suppose you have photos of it on the stock wheels, do you? Or of the sheared bolts on the Works?

Thanks in advance

20. Teggers

Teggers Member

I can whatsapp them to you if you pm me a number