For Sale TE37 SL Superlaps 18"

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by R322, Nov 25, 2020.

1. R322

R322 Member

TE37 SL Superlaps 18" x 9.5 Width +25 Offset

4 x Very Rare, Lightweight, Forged Alloys, in Excellent Condition and all Straight Wheels (some light kerbing, see pictures)

All Wheels with Nankang NS-2R tyres 265/35/18, with 5-6mm tread all round

My Contact Number: 07476 275414

Price £2995 Collected from Newcastle upon Tyne, buyer can arrange Delivery if needed

Pictures to show how they sit on my R33 GTR, they are a Good Fitment for GTRs
    Imgur

https://imgur.com/L8Sj4e2

https://imgur.com/86HNu7G

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. seanyreeves

seanyreeves Member

could you measure the inner diameter of the wheel behind the spokes for me?

3. v-specii

v-specii Member

R35 brembos will fit behind them Sean. :smokin:

4. seanyreeves

seanyreeves Member

Its a lot of money to spend and a hell of way to travel if they dont lol

5. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

£3200 and you can get these new with the same tyres, not kerbed.... Genuine also don't come in et +25 and normally have machined/self coloured centres and lips, the early model without the writing didn't, somethings a bit fishy here

• Like Like x 1
  6. seanyreeves

seanyreeves Member

I did just price a set up on vip motorsport in sizes id prefer (18x9 and 18x9.5) and they come out at 2600 without tyres. so these are a tad steep.

7. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi mate,

Can you upload photos of the offset stamp or anymore from the inside the barrel? There are so many replica TE37's and so many variations of TE37 that the more information the better.

for example, It doesn't look like the TE37 SL every came in 18x9.5 ET25, they did the 18x9 in ET25 but not 9.5.

Might be a mistake, but something someone whos going to spend this kind of money would want to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. v-specii

v-specii Member

Come on fella, this could be a genuine mistake with the offset etc but to go as far as calling it fishy is abit harsh... :no:

They are alot of TE37 reps out there, but the folks in the know can tell one from the other tbh.

It must be a SL thing, but I got abit of slack only last year when selling my set aswell loll, for your entertainment:

https://www.driftworks.com/forum/th...-mitsubishi-evo-8-9-10-x.280579/#post-2737953

9. chrisyboi

chrisyboi Member

you got grief as you posted pics Of what was essentially a different wheel to the wheels you were selling. Then you did yourself no favours by how you responded. It’s pretty clear from the thread you linked.

• Like Like x 1
  10. v-specii

v-specii Member

My gosh you really need to get out more Sher'ly. Already said what I needed to say to you in my f/s thread, your probably in agrement with the fishy comments made above. Speculators gon' speculate as said already.

11. R322

R322 Member

I have gotten these mixed up

These are a +22 offset (not +25 offset)

18" x 9.5 Width +22 offset

I was running 6 pot AP racing calipers and big Discs previously, and they cleared by quite a margin, very easily Sean

#11 R322, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  12. R322

R322 Member

JB these have been refurbished in gunmetal grey a while back

Hence not having the polished/machined centre and lip

Fraser these are still on my car, but when I get round to it, I will take pictures of the Rays official sticker inside, and the offset stamp etc (the buyer will be able to see this also upon viewing)

The pictures on the Advert, show all the Rays and and Volk embossed badges to show authenticity

I have been around GTRs for over a decade, and have an excellent reputation amongst all the Skyline forums and community as a GTR enthusiast, so I would not be selling fakes

People that know about these, will be able to tell fakes from a mile off

There is also a huge weight difference compared to my cast alloys I have here also (the TE37s being MUCH lighter)

The buyer upon viewing can take as long as they they need to inspect these for authenticity before purchase

#12 R322, Dec 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. R322

R322 Member

Regarding what people have said on price, on what these cost new

I am willing to take that advice on board

And will reduce the price to £2495 ono

Please understand a lot of TE37 sizes for GTRs are now discontinued, and buying Brand New could take over 3 months to be delivered, possibly longer now

Mine are ready to go and be collected immediately or buyer can arrange delivery immediately

#13 R322, Dec 1, 2020
  14. v-specii

v-specii Member

Sorry you had to prove yourself dude, just annoying and time consuming. I tried to prevent the snowball from avalanching but hey ho, lets hope Fraser will help tidy up the post in here, last thing you need is for any potential buyers to be put of when sifting through and reading negativity and walk away, I know its true as I'm guilty of it. :wave:

15. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

Why are you apologising, he got the information WRONG and MISSED out they have been repainted. That is vital information, it could also be reasons why they're fake, he's now explained why and a prospective buyer can have more confidence. You should also avoid sharing that post as now you've shown that you're quite clueless.

So all in all we've done him a favour and made his sale post better by clearing up information. (unlike your miss leading photos in the post you shared)

16. v-specii

v-specii Member

Wrong and missed in caps, thanks for proving my point. You came on his thread to deter a potential buyer (1), telling him he can buy new for not much more (2), reiterating not kerbed (3), abit fishy (4). I'm no expert but I would class it anything but a favour, if I was to use the same wording I think 'unwelcomed favour' sums it up perfectly tbh!! :smash:

It might be an idea to compare yours and Frasers post to see where I'm coming from.

Also I'm sure theirs a rule in the f/s t&cs, that its not a place for price discussions to take place...?

In my book theirs a thing called mistake giving sombody the benefit of the doubt, it happens to the best of us. A simple courtesy in your message wouldn't have hurt, but when your jumping on sombodies thread with accusations then it is a problem. I'm done with this hate roundabouts. :wave:

#16 v-specii, Dec 2, 2020
  17. seanyreeves

seanyreeves Member

wow it all kicked off in here lol. ive sent a text

• Like Like x 2
  18. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

You got slack because you did the equivalent of saying you were selling a delicious looking strawberry gateau, but in fact were super flat pancakes with no delicious strawberry filling.

Anyway.

Offsets confirmed, simple mix up. Post the stickers if you can but I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

This wasn't me giving anyone slack, just trying to help confirm the details.

• Like Like x 2
  19. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

No one made accusations, the information seemed off or 'fishy', which was in fact correct, the information was off/missing. He's also revised the price which is helpful for his sale and it seems it may have even led to a sale!

You'll keep going in circles because you're simply wrong.

20. R322

R322 Member

Sean I didn't receive a text

Drop me a message again

07476 275414

The wheels are genuine examples, and any inspection whatsoever is welcomed

The pictures were taken only a few days before the Advert was listed

I am only selling due to wanting to buy a totally different style wheel, from the Driftworks shop itself actually :)

• Like Like x 1