RX8 for PX

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Frederick Williams, Feb 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Frederick Williams

C4F5DEC9-A67A-4B9B-B291-79169FCB9CBC. Possibly putting my 231 RX8 up for PX with cash your way. I might consider a straight sale but I’d rather PX so it would be an inflated cash price. Ideally after an s-chassis or a big body but open to ideas. Spec as follows:

231 model so it’s the 6port and 9k redline. Aem intake, decat, rr coils, msd leads and ngk iridium plugs. Safety map by Essex rotary, mostly just a safety feature so when it’s cold it has a 5k redline and a few other things. Always warmed up and cooled down etc and serviced every 2-3k miles. Currently on 67,000. Very healthy engine, could have a compression test done if needed.

Suspension wise it’s on BC coilovers, bump steer correction kit, polybushed rear end. Ebc brakes.

Has side skirts and a lions kit s2 bumper but it has bumped into a deer and repaired with zip ties so I have an abmax bumper for it. Planned on getting this painted and on the car before summer but will come with the car if not allready done. Livery is off the car now but don’t have any pictures as was done very recently.

Interior it has a corbeau bucket seat, pro sport oil temp and pressure gauges, r-magic shift knob.

I’m sure there’s more but I can find the list of mods I have if you were interested.

Car will not come on the SSR Koenig’s, will either be on the AVS Model 7’s or we can work out for you to keep your wheels too. Also will come with an RX8 specific hub, and the stock steering wheel. I will be keeping the Nardi that is in it.

If your interested message me on here or Instagram: @cluelessauto

Had trouble in the past with messaging and notifications on the forum so if I don’t reply on here drop me a message on Instagram. Also have many more photos but these don’t seem to be uploading...
    Cheers, Freddie

2. Frederick Williams

EA37B2A7-9442-49D7-BC09-68FDBB7B7E61. 270B571F-BD7B-46C0-81F3-72E90EB50E5D.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Magic_Performance

4. Frederick Williams

You could make an offer but I might not be interested. Mostly looking for a PX at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  5. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Tbh unless someone’s specifically after an rx8 no ones going to give you a decent p/x deal on an s-body because they’re not worth a lot or particularly desirable. A few stick on bits don’t change those facts.

Over inflating the price definitely ain’t gonna sort out a p/x or ever sell it either.

6. Frederick Williams

I know mate, I’m just seeing on the off chance if anyone was interested, and I would of course offer the right amount of cash towards an s-body with the correct value on my car. If that makes sense? I would only inflate the price for a cash sale because that’s not really what I’m after.

I know these cars aren’t exactly desirable, I’ve had plenty of experience of people telling me so haha, but I’ve also had plenty of people telling me the opposite so someone could be interested, who knows.

I’m not quite ready to let the car go outright, hence seeing if something comes up for a PX as it would make it easier to let it go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Frederick Williams

Also to add to that above I am in the market for an s-chassis and if the right one came up I’d buy it anyway, but I’m just exploring my options.

8. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Yeah I get your point.

I always find to get what you want without compromise buying outright is always the best option and gets you the best money back on your own car but you might get lucky.

I’m in the percentage of people who like Rx8’s though, I think they’re cool cars and considering the price of FD’s gonna be you’re only option to own an RX unless you’ve got a big budget.

• Like Like x 1