2004 bmw z4 2.5-75 shot wet nitrous capable?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Brent Kipp, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Brent Kipp

Brent Kipp New Member

What I need to do to get my 2.5 Z4 ready to take a 75 shot of wet nitrous. how do I fix the air to fuel ratios? what parts and any answers please! I don't wanna blow it up too quick. although I do plan on swapping to a 3.0 eventually. when I do do I need to swap computers as well?

2. PanozGTR

PanozGTR Member

By definition a wet shot nitrous kit adds fuel as well as nitrous. If you buy a reputable kit it'll come with fuel lines/ regulators and jets to adjust the fuel input as well as the nitrous input. Shouldn't need to change the ECU or mapping with a wet shot kit, assuming its properly adjusted and doesn't push the ignition timing too far. Best bet is speak to a reputable dealer when ordering a kit, they're the experts! And don't cheap out, going to be far more hassle picking up bits of engine than spending the time/ money getting it right.

3. Brent Kipp

Brent Kipp New Member

True enough I really appreciate the input and that makes a lot of sense! I didn't know that and I learned something new.