For Sale My JZX81 Mark II is for sale...and I'm sad

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Bon Bon, May 15, 2017.

1. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

It's with a very heavy heart I'm posting this, I really don't want to sell but it's been sitting as a project for the last 3 years, I'm struggling with keeping on top of everything at the moment and I'm moving workshops, so it's time to pass this on to someone else.

I'm looking to sell COMPLETE, there's a fair amount of parts here and I'd definitely get more money if I broke, but I'd like a simple, clean sale where I don't get left with bits and bobs lying around.

Apologies for the terrible pictures, it's a bit tricky for me to manoeuvre the car around by myself and I just need to get it advertised. Also please bear in mind I'm going largely off memory so I'll probably add parts to the list of what's included as I remember/re-discover what I've got stored!

Complete list....

-Genuine JZX81 shell, UK Registered, with correct JZX81 front sump setup and engine mounts etc. Shell has a T45 cage made by Zurawski Motorsport. No rot, only rust is surface around where the cage was welded in and I've not had it painted. It's been dry stored for years so no issues. I have most of the interior trims, carpets, rear seats, etc and had planned on doing a semi-street finish interior to keep it nice for using on the road.
    -Reinforced rear subframe
    -2 way lsd, believe it's TRD as it's not clunky at all.
    -Adjustable rear arms
    -Subframe locking collars
    -Ohlins rear coilovers
    -Nissan front suspension setup
    -Driftworks Geomaster hubs
    -Adjustable tension rods
    -Apexi front coilovers
    -F50 Brembo front brake kit (Nissan, suitable for Skyline GT-Rs for example....)
    -Recaro recliner passenger seat
    -SPG style JDM drivers seat, or I have a couple of other seats that I could include instead if preferred.
    -Fly off handbrake button, drum handbrake works sweet
    -Huge Trust intercooler
    -Greddy oil cooler kit
    -Defi gauges and controller
    -BRAND NEW WINDSCREEN included, still in box, imported from Japan ready for when it got painted.
    -R32 GTR front splitter on stock bumper.
    -Some spare lights
    -Power steering cooler
    -S15 Ganador mirrors
    -FRESH BUILD complete 2JZ-GTE engine, un-used, purchased from a reputable tuning workshop. Comes with twin turbos, complete, ready to go.
    -Spare 1.5JZ engine with shot bottom end bearings and no cams
    -Spare 2JZ block complete with GTE oil squirters machined in, crank rods and pistons, but has bore damage from a melted piston
    -Spare JZA80 GTE mid-sump setup
    -1JZ fuel rail with 1100cc injectors
    -Shell has supra in tank pump with 2x bosch 044 fuel pumps, full braided fuel setup with twin filters and twin entries to the rail, swirl pot in the engine bay. Plenty of fuel, never had to get anywhere near the system's limits and the car was making 650hp/670lb torque comfortably on Protuner's super stingy dyno dynamics dyno. I was planning on ~700hp on the new engine. Fuel system was intended so that you could keep full interior so realistically it is a bit of a tight squeeze for everything, but it works great!
    -3.5 or 4" intercooler pipework throughout, was using a Q45 throttle body on the 1JZ (not included, just for reference it was matching OD the whole way through). Pipework will need tweaking for the 2JZ, depending on what you do with inlet plenum.
    -HKS FCon V-Pro Gold ecu
    -T78 Turbo kit with 2 x Tial replica wastegates, both fitted with genuine Tial diaphragms and braided line setup, so 100% reliable. Turbo is on 1JZ cast manifolds with an adaptor manifold, will require a 2JZ manifold of your choice. T78 turbo was fully rebuilt recently in terms of hours used.
    -3.5 inch custom fully tig welded exhaust system made by Craig at dynotorque, really lovely exhaust system and fits perfectly
    -Gram light 17x9.5 ET12 front wheels
    -Plumbed in extinguisher and electrical cutoff system, just the basic pull cord setup.
    -Sweet JDM stickers including a doriten one...wooo
    -Personal Grinta steering wheel in white leather - if it's not to the new owner's taste I'll happily keep it as a momento. :)
    -Rear wheels will just be something boring and 15/16" to hold it up, won't come with the BBS pictured.
    -It has an uprated rear anti roll bar, I don't remember the brand, I think cusco maybe
    -Electronic boost controller - Japanese one I don't remember the brand, maybe apexi

There are guaranteed to be a few things I've forgotten!

Now what it doesn't include, or things that I know need replacing.
    -Gearbox, I sold it to buy the 2JZ and was going to fit a BMW E60 530D 6 speed with a conversion kit.
    -Front part of the prop, sold it with the box, didn't need it any more
    -Brake master cylinder and servo are the wrong ones nicked from a combo of MA70 supra and AW11 MR2, it works, but the brakes take some force. The original one got damaged from the heat at gatebil. Any X81 cylinder and servo is the same, just need to source one from yahoo auctions.
    -Will need a new 2jz top feed fuel rail
    -Will need a new 2jz exhaust manfold
    -WIll need assorted other intercooler pipe tweaks and bits and bobs to make up the differences to the 2JZ.
    -100% needs a paint job, the paint is dreadful, the guy who sponsored me a free paint job years ago painted it with god knows what horrible paint, it needs re-doing. Along with the beautiful black rear end. Just plan on a full paint job.

I had planned on going over everything, ordering lots of shiney new bits and making it perfect. This is why it never got done, because I had other things going on like business, getting married, fucking around with other cars for no reason, etc.

I'll also include any and all spare parts that are related to the car, basically I want it go as a complete kit. As a point of reference, I'd say the 2JZ is worth £3k alone, T78 kit has to be £1k minimum, F50 brembos for a skyline GTR...£????? T45 cage cost me some dollar, and the new windscreen wasn't exactly cheap to ship from Japan. I know this isn't how cars work, but bear in mind how much it would break for before beating my ass on price.

Would like £7000 for the lot. I'd guess that's half it's value once finished and shiney, and it's definitely some margin below what it would break for.

Located in Birmingham.

Drop me a message or a call/text on 07742 321583

Bear in mind the pictures of it in all white are old, as are the pictures of it drifting at Gatebil!

IMG_2580.JPG IMG_2581.JPG IMG_2582.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2584.JPG IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2590.JPG IMG_2591.JPG 1147744_544465875619813_213148813_o. 1073806_603263043051770_391945305_o. 1017322_10152994126250468_648508016_n. 222778_10150177907686470_888483_n. 221803_10150177907306470_6881211_n. 167293_481902981469_3355238_n.

2. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

Bon you still got your e32 and if so is that looking to sell?

3. matt

matt -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

Is this what you competed in at the Nissan factory a while back? I'm currently typing this from a workshop there now!

Shame you have to get rid of it, make the new owner promise not to sell it on for twice as much in a few weeks....

4. Dandrifto

Dandrifto Member

Would you sell any of the spares separately? As in the 1.5jz busted engine?

5. vert1lol

vert1lol New Member

Heyho, do you have the bonnet up for grabs still? DM if you do
    ps: i can pick up ^_^

6. Ginger Drifter

My dear god. Was talking to a lad at work about this car only last week. Wish I had the cash. Utter bargain for a mental car!

7. OW04NED

OW04NED New Member

8. Mafew

Mafew Member

I guess the #gramlights went with the car?

9. jimmy crowley

jimmy crowley Rouge Dori s15

Where did this thing ever go ?

10. dean cambridge

dean cambridge New Member

i have it currently

• Like Like x 1
  11. jimmy crowley

jimmy crowley Rouge Dori s15

Shit I thought it would be long dead. Any current pics?

12. dean cambridge

dean cambridge New Member

It’s exactly the same but just been repainted in fresh white so lost some of the decals… feel free to find me on Facebook and I’ll fire some photos etc over