BMW e34 535 - selling for parts

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by wind, Jun 29, 2007.

1. wind

wind work in progress..

BMW e34 535i SE '89

The clock shows 86k miles on it. The engine overheated, started to burn oil. I drained the cooling liqids and oil. Except for that car is in a very good condition. Airco is working, gearbox didnt make any strange noises, always shifted without any problems.

Leather seats have been sold, seering wheel and bodykit I'd like to keep.. as you can see car have been stripped, but I still have some of the parts. All electrics work perfectly. Body is almost rust free - the only place with rust has been shown on pictures below - it can be easyly removed, have all the tools to do it as well.

All pictures can be found here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623291

YouTube - BMW 535i SE e34 '89
    YouTube - BMW 535i SE e34 '89 automatic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wind

wind work in progress..

Forgot to mention - BM is in a garage near Tamworth. Let me know which parts you need, I can either take them out myself (if they are small/easy to take out) or we can meet up in the afternoon during the week or anytime during the weekend

Prices - look up the usual prices on ebay and you should get it cheaper from me or at ebay prices

3. wind

wind work in progress..

doh.. forgot to say that I have bumpers - but front is blue and back is sliver/grey

4. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

Interested in the gearbox and need the NSF fog light bracket only (no fogs, only unless there really cheap) :D

There are no doubt other bits i need, but cant think what now. I'm only in Leicester and come over to Tamworth quite a bit, so PM me when would be best for you.

Ta

5. wind

wind work in progress..

pm sent :)

6. Kenny

Kenny -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY-

how much you want for the M-Tech 1?? i know you said you want to keep but worth a try. :D

7. MJG

MJG Active Member

I'll take the crank pulley and radiator since the engine is pooped. Could you let me know a price then maybe I could ask Chunkle to collect for me.

Cheers.

Oh, and I'll take the sump and oil pump pickup if you get the engine out, if not then don't worry as it would be an arse to get off just for a small sale lol.

8. wind

wind work in progress..

Kenny - make me an offer - you'll never know.. ;)

MJG - Radiator looks new so you should be happy with it :) 90 would be ok? saw it for 135 so I think its a good deal

Gerbox will be sold as soon as Chunk comes to help me take it out and collect it, so the engine will be out as well.. As for the engine - complete loom is for sal, but for the mechanical parts I have a different idea - I want to clean it properly, put some chrome on it and sell as a demo.. who wouldnt like to have a 3.5 engine in their garage for show? ;)

9. Kenny

10. wind

wind work in progress..

Kenny - I can sell it for 50gbp, but not less. I wanted to put it into my 530, so selling it for less is not worth the hassle for me.

11. Kenny

no problem.

12. wind

wind work in progress..

You mean that you still want it or..?

13. Kenny

no thanks.

14. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

Wind, the slushbox on the 535 wont fit my 525 24v, sorry fella.

Rich

15. wind

wind work in progress..

16. MJG

MJG Active Member

Sorry didn't see this post. £90 is too much for me sorry, I'll get one from the scrappies - not digging you I'm sure someone will have it for that, just not me... £90 is £25 more than my car.

Sorry for not answering sooner!

17. wind

wind work in progress..

anyone needing any parts from this car? if not it will go to scrappy. gearbox, pas, all windows, sunroof , radiator, air co - everything in perfect working order. body is in very good nick - only few tiny spots of rust - easy to get rid of.

Now its on wheels but I want them back.. rear tyres are getting worn so quickly these days... ;)

18. wind

wind work in progress..

all the remainings will be sold on Tuesday - if you need something order it quick ;)