Wanted CA18DET Crank

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Driftlodocus, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

Hi all

I'm just in the process of an engine rebuild due to bottom end but have just found out the crank is knackered :cry:

So i'm in a spot of trouble and i seek out a good crank from you good people. i have the money for it, as long as its not ridiculously priced.

Help me get my wee beasty back on the road once again. Any other suggestions and info welcome.

2. sendesa

sendesa New Member

i got the same problem an i just can't find any, so if someone has two of them ... :)

3. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

I'll keep an eye open for you mate...once im sorted of course :nod:

4. Desa

Desa Member

I have one, already in 0.5 size, could supply also ACL race bearings for it..
    Only in Latvia, but it`s not a problem for me to post it.. :thumbs:

5. joey_skid

joey_skid Member

chucked one of these in the scrap last week as i thought no one would want it lol:no: got another bottom end will strip it and see if it is any good joe

6. KINGCRAB

KINGCRAB Member

I have one, well got a few TBH.

7. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

Nice one, im currently in talks with someone at the moment but always keep an eye out for a better deal. how much you asking for that with the bearings?

thanks

8. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

Scrapped a crank??? was it completely knackered? bottom ends are always going on the s13's. would have been worth somethin even if it needed a grind. no worries, let me know how the other one is and what your after for it.

Thanks

9. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

Sounds good mate. any in a good condition? give me some details on them like what shells they will need and whether they need grinded and what not.

Thanks

10. Ste00

Ste00 Active Member

Dont know if theirs any difference but i have a CA18ET crank (along with the rest of the engine) sat in my garden atm,

If your in north wales u wont be far away

11. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

CA18ET? :confused: there's a CA18DET or a CA18DE. i might be wrong but ive never heard of a ET one.

I've got half way through a full engine rebuild and found out my crank is too scored for a grind :cry: so im just after a crank really. ye im not far from you...im in abergele :smokin:

off topic...you wouldn't happen to have a grey s13 would you? seen one drivin around.

12. Ste00

Ste00 Active Member

Nah used to have a dark red s14 and a dark red s13 now got a 530i touring and a rx7 fc,

Not seen a gray one around here, know their used to be a rusty one in junction and theirs a mint red one in rhos on sea.

The et was out of a s12 silvia (they also used them in turbo bluebirds) dont know if its any use or not

13. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

ah right, didn't know that...well everyday is a school day as they say...:wack:

ye seen that red one, its an old fella that drives it...that thing will be mint, cant see him drifting that round the roundabouts in town! haha. my mate has a black one in craig y don, that will be a beast when its finished :D

I'll have a search on here about it.

Cheers

14. Desa

Desa Member

asking 40 punds but i think shipping will eat all deal :D It`s expensive..
    At the moment i only stock STD size&0.25 size ACL bearings, Price for them (set main+rod) 130 pounds shiped

15. Driftlodocus

Driftlodocus Member

ive got std & 0.25 bearings and i'd rather go for a std crank if poss. how expensive is the shipping going to be mate?

16. sendesa

sendesa New Member

Any body got one not too far from london ? so i could pick it up to avoid too much posting costs :)

17. drift it

drift it Member

i've got one aswell, all wrapped up ready to post, a fella from ireland wanted it but ain't heard from him. think it was gonna cost me £20 to send it too him.