300zx, help I need funds for a new project!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by M@1975, Nov 25, 2005.

1. M@1975

M@1975 wickedy wickedy wack

Hi all, due to a massive change of plans I've got 2 zeds for sale at the moment.
    I'm open to offers on both of them, nothing too silly but I do have to shift them both pretty soon due to yet another project arriving shortly!

Before anyone says anything I KNOW THEY ARE AUTOS!!!! A manwell conversion aint too tough a job and the parts fo rit are reasonably easy to get from the 300zx club and there are quite a few traders who offer the conversion.

1st is a red auto 2+2, absolutely stock, leather interior, heated seats and all that, very nice car. has turbo wheels rather than NA ones, Pirelli P600 on the rear. Rear of the car is fully polybushed. 10 momnths MOT and Tax. OIRO £1700

300zxred-large.

2nd car is my wife's silver Short Wheel base (pretty rare), 99 spec front end, uprated springs (not sure of the make), S/S custom zorst, high level rear spoiler.
    Has a couple of issues with it: powersteering is heavy, pretty sure it's the speed sensor. Heater matrix has gone :( its a cold drive at the moment!). 10 months tax will have to check MOT but its got a while.
    OIRO £2300.

300zx2003-large.