Nissan 180sx s13 sr20det 2.0 turbo

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by baz200sx, Dec 19, 2005.

1. baz200sx

baz200sx Member

FOR SALE.

NISSAN 180SX 2.0 TURBO SR20DET (REDTOP) APROX 30,000 MILES, UN-MODIFED CAR, BLACK, FULL LEATHER, DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL. AUTOMATIC, KNEEDS A LITTLE BIT OF WORK TO EXTRIOR TO MAKE IT PERFECT. IDEAL FOR A NEW PROJECT. CAN BE CONVERTED TO MANUAL.

NO MOT OT TAX,

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS,

RE-ADVERTISED DUE TO LOTS OF DREAMERS AND TIME WASTERS,

FOR PICS PLEASE EMAIL ME: z32_parts@yahoo.co.uk

please note: car was kirbed at high spped, breaking wish bone, anti, roll bar, steering rack, these parts have know been replaced, car drives well.

car will have to be towed or trailered away.

tel: 07776447133 anytime.

price is £1500 ono.

no silly offers please,

thanks

baz

2. playworker

playworker Member

Why bother advertising a car with no MOT but which allegedly only needs a couple of tyres to get it through an MOT? Any normal person would put 2 tyres on it, stick 12 months MOT on it and sell it as a car that can be driven away, not bloody towed or trailered.

You lost the sale because this comes across as dodgy as f**k, not because I'm a timewaster :mad:

3. TwinturboCH

TwinturboCH Active Member

Where abouts are you based? :)

4. playworker

playworker Member

He's up in Newcastle dude :)

5. TwinturboCH

TwinturboCH Active Member

Damn, bit too far to go at this time of year, I've got so much on :(

6. playworker

playworker Member

7. baz200sx

baz200sx Member

as i said to you on the phone, i can supply mot at extra cost, been very busy, if no buyers the car will be re-advertised next year, with mot, and in mint condition. You did waste my time by not getting in touch, i also told you to come and have a look at the car before you commited to anything. so keep your comments to your self.

8. playworker

playworker Member

Yeah, that's sensible - I'll make an 8hr round trip to view the car then wait for you to put an MOT on it then I can make another 8hr round trip to pick it up :no:

It takes what, 45 minutes to have an MOT done? It sounds to me like there's more than just 2 tyres that need replacing to get it through an MOT :rolleyes:

9. kiruji

kiruji Active Member

Not wanting to take sides or anything, but how can you say Playworker wasn't getting in touch with you? You agreed a price, you agreed to put an MOT on the car, then you changed your mind and told him to come look at the car before you did anything or you'd put an MOT on if he handed over £500.

Really sounds like he wasn't in touch to me :wack:

10. baz200sx

baz200sx Member

playworker made me an offer on the car, and was to come to view the car, he later told me that it was to far of a trip to come out, and if i could get an mot done for him, I told him i can for an extra cost, the £500.00 was a deposit to secure the car and to get the car through its mot and get the tyres changed over. I even told him he can have the deposit back if he was not 100% happy with the deal, thats how it was left, so you call this dodgy as f*ck, dont think so. this time of year i was not prepared to spend money on the car, if there was no buyer. the last time we spoke, he told me he will send a deposit, and thats the last time i heard from him. Anyone selling a car always takes a deposit before they do extra work. So think what you like and lets leave it at that. I am not desperate to sell the car, as i know the car will sell for alot more once all the work has been done.

11. tetsujin

tetsujin Johnny 5 ALIVE

I think its a fair price for a 180sx.

Its not the sellers fault that you live 8hr round trip away from the car.

I bought a std starlet form Suffolk on the weekend and that was a 13 hr journey!!

If I liked nissans and didnt have so much Toyota stuff, I would be buying it in a flash mate, looks a good car and if its right its worth the money.

The only thing bad about the car is the fact its had a bump but your price reflects that.

Although, if you put an MOT on it it would sell better, so maybe in the new year would be a better time to sell.

Good luck with the sale dude and lets all not be too hard on someone trying to sale what looks to be a nice car at a decent price.

:)

play nice

12. baz200sx

baz200sx Member

thanks for your coments,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVEYONE,

the 180sx will be re-advertised after newyear, with a full mot and in mint condtion. the price will be alot more than it is advertised at the moment.