custom dishes

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by copeyhagen, Oct 26, 2010.

1. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

anyone know who can make custom dishes for my rezax, i just wanna use my centres and put them on a low + offset rim, l tried image but they claim they cant do it?

cheers

rob

2. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

just to reiterate

3. sideways.taff

sideways.taff - www.tafftune.com -

Pertsch & Partner should be able to do them.

4. David Reid

David Reid RB30 Charger

What do you mean "they claim they can't do it", they can do 18 inch outers fact but they are limited on the hole size in the rim.

If you mearsure them and ask them the same question with more information you may get a better answer. For example "I need an 18 outer 4inches deep, 32 8mm radially placed bolt holes on a xxxmm PCD. Centre bore for rim yyymmm."

If you asked can you make me outers for my rezax rim I am not surpised they answered no as they wont know what you are after.

5. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

ah, of course i sent them a detailed email with offsets, pcd required, current wheel specs ect. then told them i wanted to use my rezax centre sections with their outers and sent them loads of pics of the wheels but they emailed me back firstly quoting their price range for full wheels they do close to rezax, then when i explained again i wanted to use my centres they replied saying it couldnt be done?

6. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

thanks for the link, they seem decent enough, will ask them in the morning

rob

7. JonnyAE86

JonnyAE86 暴走族 大石

Sorry dude, didnt read that part, i fail

8. lam

lam Member

Riverside in Japan can sell you any part of their three piece wheels, including outer rims and inner barrels. Just make sure that your Work centres will fit the bolt pattern that they have...

The biggest outer rim they do in 18" is 5" deep. The biggest 19" rim they do is 7" deep. They will cost approximately £250 per rim and will be a rolled lip, rather than a stepped lip (i.e like BBS and european split rims).

TTS international is the exporter, and the UK importer is Vogue Auto Design (Vogue Autodesign | Premier Wheels, Power Performance and Styling | Prestige Cars and 4x4 SUV Custom Vehicle Design)

9. nikkisixx69

nikkisixx69 Active Member

where were u when i needed you!!!!!!!

10. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

thanks for that mate.

nikki the thread hijacker :smash: