Professional MotorSport World Expo 2010 (16-18.11.2010)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by niko, Nov 10, 2010.

1. niko

niko md

If someone's interested and has the chance/time to go, there's a fairly high-level Motorsport Expo taking place in Cologne, Germany next week Tuesday to Thursday (16-18.11.2010).

Professional MotorSport World Expo 2010

It's a non-public event, so you have to get there through a company more or less (in)directly involved in professional motorsports (however they define it). Entry is free of charge, i.e. it shouldn't be a compliance issue either for those working in larger companies. The list of exhibitors is pretty impressing, so I guess it's organised quite well.

I'll go there on Wednesday and will try to take some pictures and keep an eye on what might be interesting in terms of drifting. Actually the whole event is relevant, but anyway... :)

#1 niko, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  2. TurboGrinch

TurboGrinch Active Member

will be there on wednesday aswell.

3. docwra

docwra Active Member

If anyone is really keen on going then let me know and I can probably sort tickets out - we were going to go but I dont think we will have the time :(

4. niko

niko md

Admittedly the opening hours/dates aren't too practical, but on the other hand it's a professional expo, so it's basically meant to be business only, which again justifies it.

It'd be interesting to know what sort of strategically useful business agreements/connections are actually made on events like that, i.e. how/where it pays out at the end of the day. Maybe one day I'll figure it out.