'86(C) Nissan 300c Estate(manual) £1000ono - Cambs

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Tiz, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Tiz

Tiz Member

It is with truly truly great regret that I am putting this up for sale. I genuinely shed a little tear about this because I don't want to sell but we might be moving and i need to thin my fleet out as there isn't much room at the new place. Its killing me to sell this so no daft offers as I will just ignore them!.

Thread here with some pictures and bits: Retro Rides - 1986 Nissan 300C Estate - Cedric

Model: Nissan 300c(y30) Cedric Estate

Year: 1986 (C)

Mileage: 188,000(means next to nothing it drives great and these are near indestructable if cars could tell storys i bet this one would have some tales to tell)

Tax: March 2011

History : Lots in a folder, old receipts, service history, MOTs etc

MOT: October 2011 (only had a couple of advisories. One was anti rollbar drop links which i have bought 2 brand new ones to replace and 2 front tyres getting low which have been changed)

Price: £1000ono(open to offers though nothing wrong with a haggle)

Contact details: email - hudsonspeedshop@gmail.com(also msn) Phone - 07540765075 or message me here

Well... what do you say about a car that you don't really want to sell.

Engine is a very very strong 3.0 12v V6 that sounds absolutely awesome makes around 160bhp and its suprisingly quick for how big the car is. Coupled to the super strong 5 speed box its a fantastic drive. Its on 188,000 miles but just been serviced, oil, plugs, filters timing set, cleaned throttlebody etc its a very healthy engine starts spot on every time and even returns reasonable fuel economy. The box is a bit noisy in first and second on harsh overun but not under normal driving been like this for years and never got any worse and never causes any problems. I believe datman may be able to get hold of one for you if you wish to replace but it would most likely last forever. The diff has been welded as i did use it at a couple of skid days so it does skip about when turning corners but does mean good grip and good skid times if you want to do that. If this isnt your thing again datman has a saloon axle and diff for sale that could be swapped in to put it back to open. Currently running an electric fan and 200sx turbo radiator as the original radiator was terribly terribly knackered. Also fitted new thermostat when i fitted electric fan.

The suspension consists of cut springs on the front and 2" lowering blocks with gaz adjustable gas shocks on the rear. Fronts use a "wet sleeve" design so can be emptied, coilover bodies welded on and refilled with fluid of your choice to stiffen front end up etc more if you wanted to.

Interior is a wash of brown velor and just general awesomeness its a great interior all in great condition for the mileage it has covered. Rear of centreconsole has been damaged but easily sourced from a banger racer as they get stripped out as you well know.

Exterior on the hole very solid. Sills very solid only requiring 2 small patches for last MOT floorpan solid with absolutely no rust. Body on the hole good along with good paintwork. There are some bits coming through on the tailgate and the drivers door is rotten at the bottom. Which again could be swapped with a banger racer for a solid door. But on the whole its a good car that polishes up very nice and looks awesome! Can you tell im going to miss it yet?

power steering, central locking, 5 electric windows, electric mirrors etc etc.

Good condition original saloon alloy wheels with new tyres on rear and good tyres on front.

Factory fitted VERY strong towbar and full twin electrics so great for towing!

So yeah i dont think there is much more to say really its a very rare car you really dont see many of them about anymore especially manuals. Would REALLY REALLY love for it to go to a loving home because it literally will make me cry to see it go to a banger racer. I even had a canvas made with my favourite picture of the car that hangs over my bed. To see it go to a loving owner would thrill me to bits and make me happy.

Im looking for £1000ono but i am open to sensible offers im happy to haggle. Dont do "whats your best price requests" they annoy the hell out of me send me your offer and i will say if i accept it or want more etc thats how it works.

07540765075 is my mobile number. Feel free to text me between 8am to 6pm as I cannot answer calls at work but after that calls are fine as are weekends. Viewing avaliable anytime after 6pm in the week (well lit driveway and will help you look at any parts you want) and of course weekends.

My Favourite picture
    [​IMG]

(ignore the rear wheel trims it is on all alloys now(same as fronts) and rear has been raised a bit(this is on 3" blocks it is now on 2"))
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dirty winter pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. samburton4

samburton4 Member

love this car .

3. mixvariety

mixvariety don't you ever.

I think this has potential to be something mega - GLWTS dude!

4. Tiz

Tiz Member

Just sold the volvo so im in a good mood anybody want to make me a cheeky offer to get it this weekend?

5. MikeN

MikeN Member

That's a cool car.

6. EDnovaStarlet

EDnovaStarlet RWD Carless

thats pimp good luck with the sale

7. RichP

RichP Member

That'd make one hell of a pic up.

8. Jason

Jason Nurse?

dam i love this!!!
    what sort of mpg's do you get with it?

9. Tiz

Tiz Member

mpg isnt too bad really, never actually worked it out but been to southend a few times in it and didnt seem bad on fuel. Only used half a tank on a skid day at norfolk too.

10. Tiz

Tiz Member

anybody?

11. tomti

tomti Member

12. -WJ-

-WJ- Dutch drifter

deffo need to know what the mpg is like, could be my new daily ;)