94' R33 Gts-T for sale or swap.

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by s12pirate, Feb 12, 2011.

1. s12pirate

s12pirate New Member

Im currently selling my R33 Gts-T due to financial problems. As the car stands its Maroon, 1994 reg with Private Plate L7 MFK ( giving you guys the reg plate as no pictures uploaded today but will be done pronto )

The car itself is in good nick for its age and currently has just over 78000 miles on the clock, imported into UK on 2005 and has only had 3 owners so far, last owner was in Edinburgh and has full V5 certificate.

[​IMG]
    Engine and running gear are all mechanically sound bar front left brake disc ( squeaks for about first minute or two but quiet afterwards ) everything is stock apart from under the hood. Currently running with HKS powerflow airfilter and HKS SSQV Bov ( from sumopower ), also Tein front strut brace supplied via Driftworks. Last owner had disconnected the turbo-timer but I have a spare HKS harness which will be thrown in along with the car "FREE"

[​IMG]

Car pulls tremendously nice for a 2.5 straight 6 turbo, diff is in good nick to, under my ownership the car has rarely been sideways but it has been tested :smokin:

I've owned the car since may 2010 and it needs to go to a better home, at the moment its just sitting in the drive awaiting a new owner.

:Defects on the car are as follows, rear speakers have been tampered with by previous owner ( the plastic covers were removed by me because they were broken also there abit crackly but CD-player has been tuned to use front speakers )

:There is a tiny ( i mean tiny ) patch of rust on the front right side of bonnet ( imagine half size of your index fingers nail ) also the bonnet is starting to lose its laquer, its not bad but its only just started to peel at certain parts ( only on the bonnet as rest of paintwork on the car is perfect )

Both side-lights have blown ( I know this cause one was out when I bought it then the other one just went last week so a £10 fix )

now comes the harsh part about the car, unfortunately the last owner broke the locking mechanism for the boot ( fret not, I've checked the boot via the inspection panel behind rear seats, there ain't nothing in there bar the battery and something to do with the old CD-Changer...yes its missing a spare tyre also :cry:

MOT is due March 7th and Taxed till end of March, i've already priced everything up for passing MOT and i got about £180-200 for it to pass this year...maybe less.

The cars located in Scotland, Aviemore.

Looking for in the region of £2300 ono.....or a possible swap for a smaller sized car ( smaller engine please, no k11 micra's with rb25 conversions :dw: )

If your interested contact 01479 812388 and ask for Wayne

More pictures to come soon once I upload them and link to the forum page
    Cheers,

Wayne

2. shirunai

shirunai Active Member

I will likely call you soon, looking through travling routes etc

How much snow is it in Scotland?
    I guess its summer tires on aswell.

3. s12pirate

s12pirate New Member

no snow at the moment, yup normal tires to boot.

Never had any problems in the snow with those tires, just you have to be alert even in 5th gear as it will still spin :dw: but you'd expect that from a rwd.

4. s12pirate

s12pirate New Member

just realised through my own stupidity its taxed till 30th of April 2011 not end of march lol