advice on fuel set ups for r32 gtr

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by finchy, Dec 16, 2011.

1. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

GENUINE WALBRO 400LPH High Pressure Performance Intank Fuel Pump F90000262 NEW | eBay

what do people think of this fuel pump? does it look genuine?

i got a quote from rising sun to do some work for my gtr but im trying to find the bits i need genuine but cheap they said id need a tomei 280 lph pump but would this do the job?
    DeatschWerks 750cc TOP FEED Fuel Injectors RB26DETT Nissan Skyline GTR | eBay

also these injectors do they look decent and up to the job?

also i was going to run a link ecu with map sensors and the boost done through the ecu aswell on gt2860r-7 twins but would it be better to use these turbos or switch to a big single the stock twins on my gtr are destroyed so they need replacing anyways

2. Webbster

Webbster Member

I ran a HKS 280lph intake pump in my R32 GTR and it was good for 575hp, i didnt know walbro made 400lph pump but its been awhile since i fitted my fuel system. Injectors will depend on what power you want in the end as there is no point fitting some only to have to change them later because you have maxed them out but i would say have a look at injector dynamics, im running there 1000cc injectors at the moment and they are great, again the turbo would depend on the power you want also what else is done to the engine, twins are usually more responsive but a good spec single can also be relatively responcive. iv run both standard twins, single GT35 and now a Precision 6765 billet turbo and i prefer the single :smokin: (sound, fun of lag etc).
    my current fuel system is HKS 280lph intank, swirl pot and 2x bosch 044 pumps, injector dynamics 1000cc injectors but i am running a fair bit above standard power levels ;)

3. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

so what about them two links im looking at around 500 but as lagless as possible

4. Webbster

Webbster Member

If it does flow 400lph as it says the it would be more that enought for that power same for the injectors. for 500hp the gt2860r-7 would probs be perfect but would max out at around 550-600hp :thumbs:

5. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

Ok thank you

6. siderider

siderider Member

I used a Tomei 280L pump in my R33 GTR running 630hp. which was running GT2530. The injectors i used were RC 750cc. I recommend them both.

7. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

yeah the tomei pump is well over £300 though thats why i was looking at that walbro if it does seriously flow 400 lph then its a far cheaper better pump i guess

will i need an adjustible fuel pressure regulator too? im guessing i will