17" Borbet A, 8.5J/10J, 5x130

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by NathanPrince, Dec 26, 2011.

1. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Hey guys, bought these to fit onto my S13 project but couldn't be bothered to 5 stud convert the car AND get spacers made so they gotta go for something in 4x114.3 flavour

They are 17" with 8.5J fronts and 10J rears, Offsets are ET13 on the 8.5's and ET20 on the 10's. The tyres aren't bad and got a little bit of life left in them just gone a bit squishy from being sat up.

The wheels were badly painted silver straight over the original Navy blue and I started to strip them back to repaint them but then gave up :nod:
    Pics:

10J
    [​IMG]

10J Up against the S13 (ignore the dodgy arch, shell had Jun arches glued on...which got ripped off )
    [​IMG]

No major kurbing, maybe the odd tiny tiny mark but they are really good condition, slight damage to the back lip from a spaz tyre fitter but they hold air and balance as they should!

All 4 original Borbet centre caps available

Looking for £500 ono collected from Bristol?

Open to offers so long as they aren't retarded, a day with some paint stripper and some fresh paint and they will be awesome looking, immaculate wheels

2. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

5x130 or 5x120???

3. MCMLXXXV

MCMLXXXV Member

are you sure they're arent 5x120?... 5x130 is Porsche fitment, these would be the first I have come across Borbet A's in 5x130

4. Dex

Dex kut!

these are redrill-able. i have exactly the same set (twice :$) i had my fronts re-drilled. you can run 5x120 and 5x114.3 without overlapping holes :)

5. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member

Definitely 5x130 as Dex said they can be drilled just that I preferred the spacer route. Surely the rarity must mean someone wants them? *hint hint* :D

6. NathanPrince

NathanPrince Member