Z32 300zx N/A Manual - T reg

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Big_jim, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Big_jim

Big_jim Member

Well, i have decided that an N/A just isn't powerfull enough for me.
    I have thought about converting it to a TT, but i dont really want the hassle, i'd rather just buy a ready made TT!

All i have done since getting it, is change the wheels as the ones on it were not to my taste. I still have the 19" ones it came with, so the new owner can pick witch wheels they want. Its now on 18" Inovit wheels.

Here is my post (300zx.co.uk) form when i first got the car...

Its a Manual NA, Registered on a T reg!
    Its not a T reg 1999 car, but a cock up with the DVLA means its wearing a T reg, which looks cool in my opinion.

Its a S4, so has the nicer dark Seats, and the rear seats and armrest have been replaced with black leather.
    Some polished bling under the bonnet (balance bar etc)
    19" wheels, just referbed and done no miles with new tyres when i picked it up.
    Not to sure on the rear lights, the are not my thing, but kind of suit it to be honest.
    Some nice touches such as a carbon looking stereo surround.

Engine is nice and smooth and the clutch and gearbox are perfect! Very light and easy to drive.
    Always fancied an NA manual, less to go wrong but can still play with it as a manual.

Some pictures taken minutes ago...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bad bits. (In my opinion)
    Areial wont go down
    1 Speaker is farting!
    Standard suspension, so needs to sit a bit lower and firmer.
    NA front bumper has go to go! (I now have a TT front bumper to paint and fit)

Other than that, its a nice zed that needs no welding! Under the car seems sound and has never failed an mot on welding as far as we know.

And The last For sale ad...

300zx.co.uk Club Bulletin Board

Looking for £2000, which i feel is a good price for the fact that its a rare T reg, Manual and has such a good shell.
    As i said, im looking for a TT, so if anybody is up for a deal, let me know.

Cheers

2. Big_jim

Big_jim Member

3. Big_jim

Big_jim Member

4. Big_jim

Big_jim Member

Black wheels are gone.

Would do a good deal for cash.