Hid Conversion Kit *possible Group Buy*!!

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by DirtyDrifter, Dec 19, 2004.

1. DirtyDrifter

DirtyDrifter Member

A friend of mine is starting to delve into the magical world of HID kits ....

If there is enough interest in this then a group buy would be a possibility.... and will be open to anyone.

Normal price of the kits individually is £399 inc vat .... if we can get enough people ( about ten people would do it ) we should be able to get them for £325 inc vat each!! This price is based on H4 bulb fitment which of course is a dual filament bulb .... H7 and other single filament bulbs MAY BE cheaper but I would have to check on this ... if there is enough interest!!

These kits consist of OE ballasts that some manufacturers fit on HID cars from the factory so these are good kits!! The wiring going into the ballasts are sealed by a metal protector (apparently this has to be done to gain an ISO approval standard to be fitted as original equipment on cars). The bulbs are HID in low AND high beam. This works by moving the sheild on the bulb itself to change from low to high beam.

All bulb fitments are catered for so if you are interested let me know what bulb you require for your car!!

The bulbs will fit into standard headlamps so no modifying of your headlamps is needed also the bulbs will be available in different ratings (white light through to purple light!! )

Trust me when I say that you would not believe the difference HID lights make to your ability to see where you are going at night!

Post or PM me to let me know about intrest!

Thanks for reading ....

For more info visit ablackmarket

2. superclarkey

superclarkey DORITECH MOTORSPORT

I got some off ebay cheap, what make are these?

#2 superclarkey, Dec 19, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  3. DirtyDrifter

DirtyDrifter Member

i'm not sure exactly although it will say in this linkHID lights

4. superclarkey

5. DirtyDrifter

DirtyDrifter Member

6. superclarkey

one more whats the warranty on these? what does it cover? how long do you get on the bulbs?

Thanx

7. DirtyDrifter

DirtyDrifter Member

not too sure but have a look at the web link and it should say on the site