What best drifting you watched?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by michika12, Oct 13, 2012.

1. michika12

michika12 New Member

What was the lifetime you watched drifting and feel excited, what was best drifting you watched? please share to us!

2. Hazzles

Hazzles Member

3. bubblesjs

bubblesjs I like wheel slips

one time I watched dan chapman do a skid then I automatically had 30 posts and started selling stuff on here

4. -jamie-

-jamie- StrongFlex UK

What's drifting?

5. Joe-sef

Joe-sef -Broseph-

what the fuck... even if this guy is posting. random shit.

if you dont want to reply dont - First 3 responses all sarky shit.

go driftworks. the attitude of people on this forum has always been going down hill. get over yourselfs.

personally alot of drifting videos are very sameish. but as recently as yesterday this video cropped up on FB.

to me this is exciting, balls out. doesnt even matter theres no twinning. just on it. such a well balanced car.

6. -WJ-

-WJ- Dutch drifter

Watching Remmo Niezen do stuff :)

7. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

The best drifting I've ever seen was actually at one of the shittest drift tracks, and that was Drift Allstars at Birmingham Wheels.

Absolute different planet in speed and skills compared to all other UK drifting I'd seen before. Literally something that that made me think 'nah fuck that, could never get to that level' with some of the driving there.

Some of it was actually up there with the top Jap stuff I've seen, which, despite what peoples egos normally have em think, is fucking miles away from normal UK drifting.

8. Daddy_D

Daddy_D D1 street king

And anything from these guys

9. bigrichy

bigrichy Team Beard

Japfest Mondello 2011, Dai Yoshihara, DMAC, James Deane, Aasbo, Phil Morrison, the list goes on. Hands down, the best event I've evet witnessed.

10. davidk

davidk New Member

crazy manji'ing, KeiOffice 86? Or just a sticker?

11. ElTorro

ElTorro Commie bastard

Good 'ol Kyle.

I wonder where he is now.

12. dustyjake

dustyjake Member

W..T..F... drifting fwd Japanese saloons :S serious bollocks on them not wearing belts and busy motorway traffic I'm sure I seen one of these videos where they roll the car and mateys arm comes flying out of the car

13. Alex B

Alex B Active Member

Best I've ever watched would have to be D1 Exhibition match at Silverstone, awesome day and awesome drivers.

Alex B

14. burgerboy78

burgerboy78 SCHWING

was hoping the arabs were gonna crash tbh doing that on a public road. twats. imagine driving down the m25 and that thing coming past you ha!

15. MJG

MJG Active Member

Buxton raceway - drift trains and team battles, every month :worthy: Obviously there are great drivers at a much higher level on paper, but the cross between savage track, savage cars and savage driving just makes it all seem so exciting! I've never seen 14 "amateur" cars drifting inches off eachother around a steel and concrete lined oval anywhere else.

16. Joe-sef

Joe-sef -Broseph-

17. retro-ed

retro-ed Flicks 'n' Kicks

^^^
    This.....

Especially at the last comp where the first judged corner was basically a 60mph flick into a steel wall and everyone was going for it:worthy:

18. the stig

the stig Active Member

tanaguchi and orido in there togue demmo at ebuisu(sp)

ive got to come to buxton cos you guys do make some big claims for speed on a oval!!!!!!!!!!!!
    perhaps with a speed gun :)
    n mike your gay ;) :)

19. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

yeahh im intrigued seeing that lot at buxton, sounds fun!

20. bell

bell Without patience

allstars at wheels set the benchmark a bit higher for every driver who witnessed it, be it with there own eyes or virally. mikes claims to 14 car trains at high speeds are all present and correct ive been witness to buxtons craziness and that was over a year ago so the level will have stepped up even more. i know wheels is getting a lot faster as i witness it at every meet we have there and the level of driving is getting far superior to what an oval can allow in my eyes, but still manages to get better and better.

best drifting for me is a toughie i havent been witness to big names etc but watching phil morrison lap his own smoke at pod whilst testing the s15 a few years ago was crazy.
    yuha rittanin (sorry spelling) and luke fink at allstars this year were off the chain.