BadAss GTR32 vs NGK Silvia S15

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by zaRRubin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. zaRRubin

zaRRubin New Member

Today I`ll tell you, more precisely show the video about two very popular drifters in russian internet.

They are Arkady Tsaregradtsev on Nissan Badass GTR32 and Georgy Chivchyan on NGK Silvia S15. In the beginning of 2012 a battle was tied between them! Who is stronger on the race track in the discipline of drift?

The special interest og the fight was that Georgy Chivchyan was already the two-time champion of the Super Drift Battle on Red ring. Now this event has the status of Russian drift championship. After all it attracts the best drifters from all over the country. East vs West!

Georgy Chivchyan is soundly considered as one of the powerful russian drifters. He has suffered no defeats in a fair fight! Imagine - no! Only technical defeat gave his opponents the opportunity to pass forward which happened rare enough.

But Arkady Tsaregradtsev is conversely untitled drifter. Not only that - he is new to this deal! Everything is just beginning for him! His professional experience of drivivng a car was appeared in circuit racing, where on the contrary it is necessary to mantain stability and grip. And as we know driving in drift is strongly affects the passage`s time of the entire area for the worse.

Knowing the story of both pilots it becomes funny. The newcomer versus one of the best! The provocation of Tsaregradtsev sounds very brave. Not for nothing the project`s name is badass which in Russian means bully, cool dude.

To really enjoy these cars, drift and light humor of pilots we have translated for you seven parts of video of this battle for the season 2012. First of all I`ll show you first two parts. How it all began and a short story about cars. Enjoyable viewing and best regards from Siberia!

2. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

I only watched the first vid hoping to see more of the girl.

3. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

the guy doing the voice over has the fucking weirdest accent.

4. soulofuniverse

soulofuniverse New Member

Mixish init? )))))

5. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

Okay so now I want to see some drifting.

LOL @ the song at the end of the 1st video on about someone having a camel toe haha!

6. sx slider

sx slider Member

the guys voice sounds like its computerised. donk.

7. slipnslide

slipnslide Member

what accent is that haha